53-Year-Old Jennifer Aniston Feels 'Relief' She Doesn't Have to Think About Pregnancy Anymore

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
she probably feels relief that all of the eyes from the media are no longer on her since she's past her years of being able to get pregnant now that she doesn't have to think about pregnancy anymore since she's older now

but she's always seemed focus on acting more than anything

90's and 2000's era Jennifer

6pzq1mgpne951.jpg

ig5zd3ev1bt01.jpg

21knyiud1sq41.jpg
She has an AMAZING team. That woman was on top and White America’s favorite forEVER.
Her physique was her bread and butter and she wasn’t giving that up.

She wanted kids but was married to everyone's fav and didn’t pop out one?

Even Jolie was a literal sex symbol and she said lemme get a couple of kids out of this deal :bryan:

And then she married Justin Theroux.

Should’ve just been with an older man. Young, healthy men are trying to have families too.

She just didn’t want kids— which is fine. The general public wouldn’t have taken that well so she just had to keep up the front.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
She has an AMAZING team. That woman was on top and White America’s favorite forEVER.

Even Jolie was a literal sex symbol and she said lemme get a couple of kids out of this deal :bryan:

Should’ve just been with an older man. Young, healthy men are trying to have families too.

She just didn’t want kids— which is fine. The general public wouldn’t have taken that well so she just had to keep up the front.

Yeah, :pachaha:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

you came out with pure data and the highlighted has been proven, for sure.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
And lemme not be insensitive to a fellow woman— we don’t know her truth. She could very well be struggling with infertility!

I just realize that out of everyone with fertility issues, celeb women have the unlimited cash to find doctors who make miracles happen. Many of them are having kids up to their 40s because of the doctors and treatments they have access to.

Shoo…reality stars like Kenya Moore as well 🤷🏾‍♀️ They make it happen if that’s what they want.

Daps
And lemme not be insensitive to a fellow woman— we don’t know her truth. She could very well be struggling with infertility!

I just realize that out of everyone with fertility issues, celeb women have the unlimited cash to find doctors who make miracles happen. Many of them are having kids up to their 40s because of the doctors and treatments they have access to.

Shoo…reality stars like Kenya Moore as well 🤷🏾‍♀️ They make it happen if that’s what they want.

Sometimes money can't buy you everything. She just may not have been able to have kids at the time she felt ready.

Many women are starting families late into their 30's/40's and running the risk of potentially not being able to conceive. It just may not be something that she could do.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes money can't buy you everything. She just may not have been able to have kids at the time she felt ready.

Many women are starting families late into their 30's/40's and running the risk of potentially not being able to conceive. It just may not be something that she could do.
Right! This is definitely a possibility which ia why I came back. I can’t judge another woman that harshly because you truly never know.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
In all honesty outside of tv show friends , has she really had a movie that’s worth watching? We’re the millers was the only movie I actually watch that was funny

She could have had kids, but good for her then

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn,woman said she cant have kids. But yall still wanna tell her shes lying and that she could if she wanted to:picard:?

Its not hard to believe she would use her career as the excuse over the years. What woman wants to announce their infertile?

Single women do the same thing all the time. Blaming their career for why they dont have kids right now. Most are probably having abortions or using protection. But their are some infertile ones in the mix,using that as an excuse. Simply because its a personal matter. Not being able to have kids is a crushing blow,cognitive dissonance lets women cope.

Doctors told my relative she couldnt have kids either. She ended up popping one out at 45 unexpectedly. So you never know what could happen. I bet @Kang The Conqueror could get her pregnant on sheer will:martin:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I hate how, even today, people pit Jennifer and Angelina against one another. Both are amazing women with incredible talent. I don't even consider Angelina a homewrecker because Brad is the one who destroyed his own home...twice. I'm glad Jennifer has found peace with her infertility because that couldn't have been easy to deal with. I'm looking forward to her future projects!! 🥰