61 Year Old Black American Woman Murdered in Ghana

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
They did this shyt to a few ADOS Black women about 15 to 20 years ago because they were jealous.

This shyt has been happening. Best bet... if you are en expat with these nikkas, just lay low, play stupid and have a proxy African to do business.

Liberia and Ghana been on this time.

New generation...but still keep your head on a swivel.
You might be talking about those two elderly sisters (siblings) from Detroit. That happened in Ghana in 2015. They even poisoned their dogs about a week earlier. They were both killed with hammers, with their remains buried in their backyard. I was just about to take a trip over there, and look at some properties, but this stopped me in my tracks. It hardly made news over here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The country city breh divide is real.. we used to shyt on country dudes back home.
Yeah I can imagine how you felt when you heard FBA people wearing your Traditional clothes, saying a few words in a Tribal language and doing the Traditional dances.

The funniest thing I seen was at Traveling sista's Cousin in Law's house This FBA couple tried to out African the Africans didn't want to sit in a chair didn't want use utensils ( this was at a kid's birthday party with a western style cake). only drank the tradintional homemade brew not even the local bottled stuff. They looked at them wierd even the local Maasai Men who came by to say what up was wearing sneakers as you know Country Maasai where some traditional clothes and Knives but even they mix it with some western clothes these people were in full tribal regala. The dude didn't know how to sit down that loincloth skirt thing that some Maasai wear.

The Maasai dudes were laughing at them.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You might be talking about those two elderly sisters (siblings) from Detroit. That happened in Ghana in 2015. They even poisoned their dogs about a week earlier. They were both killed with hammers, with their remains buried in their backyard. I was just about to take a trip over there, and look at some properties, but this stopped me in my tracks. It hardly made news over here.
This is the story I remember, they recently bought the land they were on too.