61 Year Old Black American Woman Murdered in Ghana

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
"She was working in the community, serving hot meals and just helping," Pennix said. "They were gonna name her the Mother Queen - she had been bestowed that honor."

She was embraced by the community…she felt enough love to go back and live there…

this is just two evil dudes and I hope they burn them or stone them to death

R.I.P 🕊️

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
On this same page there is a thread with black celebs trying to get black folks to move there

Tons of brehs on this site are on that same tip. Bragging about Ghana giving free citizenship to AAs, negging people to oblivion when you warn against moving there. Naive, wide eyed, and out of touch with reality. Like, I get it, it would be dope to move to Africa and live the rest of your life in paradise, but in reality it’s NOT a paradise and life there is not all peaches and cream for AAs:snoop:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Not again. This is the third African-America woman I heard in three months, that got killed in Africa, especially Ghana. They all seemed to be in their late 50's or mid 60's, and they were all killed by a boyfriend or fiancee. And they were all killed the same way, being hit in the head with something, and buried in their backyards.

Rest in peace to this woman.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just described Khady the Senegalese chick perfectly
She didn't even take her religion seriously she was at the club all the time

She couldn't understand why a FBA chick would be interested is "village culture"
The country city breh divide is real.. we used to shyt on country dudes back home.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The man that did, she hired to do work around her home because he didn't have anywhere to go. Then, he got somebody else to help as well."

he didn't have anywhere to go... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid to hell ..

now she gone for bein gullible

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White tourists get killed in Thailand,white tourists still visit Thailand everyday.

Whenever you visit a 3rd world poorer country & you are coming from a first world country, you are potentially a target.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Absolutely disgusting.

Hopefully the Ghanaian justice system takes swift action and makes an example out of the perpetrators. This is one of those cases where jungle justice might not be a bad idea.

Unfortunately, land issues are pervasive across the diaspora, where people are even willing to kill their own kin to inherit land.

Really bad PR for Ghana and their 'right of return' promotion. R.I.P to the that lady.

they definitely gotta make an example of these mufukkaz.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The man that did, she hired to do work around her home because he didn't have anywhere to go. Then, he got somebody else to help as well."

he didn't have anywhere to go... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid to hell ..

now she gone for bein gullible
The man that did what? Anyway, the news said two people were arrested in connection with this crime, one being her fiance. That's what I just tried to indicate.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Sad. I'm surprised too because Ghana is supposed one of the safest countries in Africa

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
They did this shyt to a few ADOS Black women about 15 to 20 years ago because they were jealous.

This shyt has been happening. Best bet... if you are en expat with these nikkas, just lay low, play stupid and have a proxy African to do business.

Liberia and Ghana been on this time.

New generation...but still keep your head on a swivel.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because women can't be Passport bros. They can be passport hoes but not bros.

What I mean is if a chick goes on vacation and links with a literal Dexter on the beach she has her fun and goes home.

She tries to live overseas thinking that she'll get american style protection she got another think coming.

Woman goes to some patriarchal country nikka pounds the p*ssy out looks at her nice Villa moves in and says Give me 3 thousand dollars.
The appropriate thing for a woman to do is to hand him the money and the keys to the crib and move into an Airbnb in the city.

Because if she doesn't he'll slap the Earth wind & fire out of his ass. Go to the local cops or even the US embassy and they'll laugh you out of the room.

No expat really has any rights that a local has to respect outside killing someone and taping it and waiting for the cops to show up.

A woman asked me was I gonna marry my ex girlfriend. My ex girlfriend comes from an area with no roads lights or running water but her family is rich as shyt in her community. She got a brother in Law who's an ex state congressman and a brother who got killed under unknown circumstances.

Her father has a couple of boats where they move shyt from where she lives to Buenaventura ( the biggest drug porrt in Colombia probably the world) I asked her low key why didn't her pops move some work she said he didn't.

I say that to say I really don't know shyt about her her fam got money but broke as shyt at the same time, I don't know who she knows really if she asked for for 3 grand I'd stngly consider giving it to her.

My overall point is america is the best place for Black women to live despite being the world's least protected. An expat Man cannot slap a woman and expect no reprecussions even though a local can and does all the time.

The only place where an FBA man MIGHT get away with slapping a Black woman is in Africa no where else.

Black Men get the trick Passport Bro tag even though women do it at the same if not higher rate the problem becomes when they try to stop tricking when the women stop tricking the African dude usually OOF's her.