61 Year Old Black American Woman Murdered in Ghana

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
RIP awful news. Hope the killers are met with the full force of the law.

I noted she was in the village and not an urban area. I think that’s much more dangerous. A lot of hungry people out there. And less people around and less educated.
That's the thing a lot of romatic Repats try to go back to the village despite living in an urban situation they're whole life trying to connect to their roots and the "real Africa". Accra is just as African as some small ass village.

When I went to live in Africa I spent the majority of my Time in a Deluxe apartment in the sky and felt just as African as my neighbors.

I remember an ex girlfriend got heavy into African Dance and a Senegalese chick started working at her Job when my girl told her she was doing dances from her Tribe The Senegales chick was surprised? She said Why do you want to do those Bush dances? This was back in the days so the Senegalese chick turned on the radio and Are you that somebody? Came on and she started lipsynching Timbalands lyrics

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is not getting the same amount of social media content as black men dying in Colombia but there have been multiple black american women killed in west african countries in the last year. They all seem to be single and there alone so could be scumbags just taking crimes of opportunity but more attention needs to be given to this

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is not getting the same amount of social media content as black men dying in Colombia but there have been multiple black american women killed in west african countries in the last year. They all seem to be single and there alone so could be scumbags just taking crimes of opportunity but more attention needs to be given to this
Only Oshay some other Repat channels and the BMT travels addressed this.

This shows the world ( including most Black women) don't care about Black women. Can't or won't say the obvious so it gets ignored.

The fact that six women in THE GAMBIA died really tells you all you need to know.

You could ask Art Cathey about this she used to live in The Gambia and although she's disgruntled will tell you exactly why FBA women are dying in rapid succession over there.

Tiffany Banner will tell you why she left Tanzania too.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
That's the thing a lot of romatic Repats try to go back to the village despite living in an urban situation they're whole life trying to connect to their roots and the "real Africa". Accra is just as African as some small ass village.

When I went to live in Africa I spent the majority of my Time in a Deluxe apartment in the sky and felt just as African as my neighbors.

I remember an ex girlfriend got heavy into African Dance and a Senegalese chick started working at her Job when my girl told her she was doing dances from her Tribe The Senegales chick was surprised? She said Why do you want to do those Bush dances? This was back in the days so the Senegalese chick turned on the radio and Are you that somebody? Came on and she started lipsynching Timbalands lyrics
Hehe, Can't speak for all countries or everybody but City Africans look down hard on their rural counterparts and Africans who migrated look down hard on us too who are still here, from my experience. Move out the country for a few months and come back talking like this fool here

:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hehe, Can't speak for all countries or everybody but City Africans look down hard on their rural counterparts and Africans who migrated look down hard on us too who are still here, from my experience. Move out the country for a few months and come back talking like this fool here

:mjlol:

You just described Khady the Senegalese chick perfectly
She didn't even take her religion seriously she was at the club all the time

She couldn't understand why a FBA chick would be interested is "village culture"

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
You just described Khady the Senegalese chick perfectly
She didn't even take her religion seriously she was at the club all the time

She couldn't understand why a FBA chick would be interested is "village culture"
Yeah, never show interest until somebody comes to appreciate it then blows up with it then they start gatekeeping what they thought was old, broken furniture.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The fact that six women in THE GAMBIA died really tells you all you need to know.
yea the gambia is tiny too, i think one of those cases was the first one i heard about
good point about black women not even talking about this, they online debating men vs bears this week

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sad
I know it must be hard to get her home during an ongoing investigation
🤍

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
R.I.P. that's fukked up she went there to do humanitarian work and these idiots killed the poor woman. They wouldn't do that shyt to the Chinese though.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
At the end of the day, nikkas love to complain about America but tbh we are blessed that we were born here rather than being born MANY MANY MANY other places….

You think it’s rough here? Take a trip around the world for a year or two and see how people live in half the other countries in the world and I guarantee, you have a new found respect for America when you come back….

There are some amazing places in Africa as well as other countries…but that grass ain’t always greener.

People talk like if they move back to Africa, it’s gonna be all rainbows and sunshine and all their problems will be a thing of the past……

Bruh……
:francis:

You really let nikkas gas you up like that? Don’t be naive…

:hhh:

It’s one thing to visit a place for a week or two… it’s a whole nother thing to live abroad for several months or FOR GOOD.

I’ve seen hella vids on YouTube about people who vlog their entire experience moving to another country…. A lot of people were happy with their decisions but A LOT of people regretted moving across the pond after being there for months…. Some of those people were black folks that moved to Africa…..

Ima just leave it at that

:hubie:

Last edited: