61 Year Old Black American Woman Murdered in Ghana

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans have been killed in Colombia , yet those flights ain't stopping.

Were we brainwashed to believe that we come from Columbia and that we should return to claim some Hollywoodesque contrived spiritual heritage?

well-so-im-done.gif

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
There are bad ppl all over the world.

I have no desire to leave the U.S., but this isolated incident shouldn't be a deterrent for those contemplating moving there.
This , very tragic story , but what is the murder rate in Ghana in general? Most people talking about they not going there ever again live in Memphis :mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure somewhere in America somebody's mama is getting killed right now.

Why is this thecoli newsworthy
This is patently false. Elderly black women are not violently murdered often in America. The last notable case of it happening was the old racist white man who killed an innocent black woman a few weeks ago.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
This isn’t about Africans vs African Americans

Plenty of stories here in the states where older ladies have dudes do work around they home and they get murdered

Thats why literally decided to work from home over at my mom place, because I don’t want her calling any strangers over to do any work around the house and they plotting to rob her

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

Plenty of stories here in the states where older ladies have dudes do work around they home and they get murdered

Thats why literally decided to work from home over at my mom place, because I don’t want her calling any strangers over to do any work around the house and they plotting to rob her

Women should not live alone after a certain age.

You’re a good son.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Yep. Anyone doing work in my home has been pre-approved by the men in the fam. Mechanic is a family friend, too.