62% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m about pay off my car in full ($3K more than the high end of my blue book value :francis:) and drop $10K in savings and going to continue to add to it. I’ll finally be able to afford health insurance :mjcry:.

My credit card debt is paid off :takedat:.

I gotta rewards card coming but they ain’t rush deliver that card :comeon: so I’m using cash and I wanna use that card so I can pay for things through it and pay it off literally the next day. They know what’s coming. Ol’ puss ass cacs.

My goal will be to pay off my student loans $80K (with a masters degree) in less than 15 years. I’m doing IDR (income-driven repayment) so my payments can be low as possible to give me cushion in case I see another profitable opportunity.

Investing heavy in real estate and blue-chip stocks with high dividends payouts to get passive income.

I’m making over $41K before taxes so I’ll be looking for jobs that can get me at least $60K and maintain my current expenses (I don’t need six digits even though it would be nice). With the extra income, I’ll continue to invest more and pay off my student loan debt quicker. :jawalrus:

Update: I’m in the masters program now.

With all the things you're accomplishing here on a 41k salary, its like when Jesus took the 5 loaves and fish and fed the multitude.. :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
With all the things you're accomplishing here on a 41k salary, its like when Jesus took the 5 loaves and fish and fed the multitude.. :dwillhuh:
Breh said before taxes too. My nikka outchea slanging that weight on the side :bryan: