6ix9ine x The Breakfast Club Interview

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
thats different af. you talmbout entertainers that are no longer active and part of the lifestyle.

Im talking about actual NY or whereever goons, claiming bloods and crips but live next door to each other. to me a gang, is a solid group of indivuals that grew up together and push the same lines. I dont see how a bunch kids that grew with each other, decides to push two opposite gangs. Thats how you get busters like this 6ix 9ine cats.

Its not different "af" at all bro.

The gangbangers that Suge hired were not entertainers and were fresh out the bing, active as hell. They had to put the gang ties to the side to get that legal label paper.

The rappers that are gang related may not be active in a sense but their homies are most def active. Snoop caught a murder charge at the height of his career. Ain't nothing entertainment about that.

Like I said, if you really from the hood you know what it is. Street gangs will click up, call truce and even do biz cause they realize the bigger gang (Po Po, FEDS) wants them ALL dead.

I am unclear about your last post tho, 1st you were talking about two rival gangs linking up to get money, and the 2nd post you mention someone jacking 2 different crews. Not sure where you are going with that.

For the record tho, I don't cosign no type of gang life, but I overstand what is happening out here with these gangs and them putting beef to the side in order to eat.

BTW BMF was heavy on that combining gangs and squashing beef to get money, it is not a strickly NYC thing. Even L.A. had a huge gang truce in the early 90s.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Are you black?
Why do non blacks want to say nikka so bad.
Like I said, you’re playing dumb on purpose.
Why is it ok for you to call your girlfriend “boo boo/ baby/ honey” But why is it not ok for some random dude to come up to her while you’re with your girlfriend and call her “honey or baby”
are you equating boo boo, baby and nikka as the same thing.

I am african. why do you want to call yourself a nikka so badly?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
are you equating boo boo, baby and nikka as the same thing.

I am african. why do you want to call yourself a nikka so badly?

You’re doin a lot of backpedaling and deflecting right now. Hol up, I just remember who you are you’re a known c00n or a white hot and have been called out by dozens of people on here about that :laff:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Are you gonna continue to act dumb as if the poster that I quoted was speaking in a hypothetical perspective and was clearly making a comparison:gucci:

You missed the point on purpose

I’m sure that your friends and family have inside jokes or nicknames for eachother that outsiders don’t have the same privilege on using
This. You have these cowardly c00ns letting Asians and Latins use the n-word but what vile disgusting racial slur for asians or Latins are they allowing black people to call them in return?:jbhmm:
As usual it's always one sided with black people giving and having to compromise.
They want black people and black politicians to help them with Daca and other stuff for them but the next Asian or Latin you see fighting for African Americans to get the slavery reparations we are owed, will be the first you have seen. We are tired of being used and exploited by them with no reciprocity.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This. You have these cowardly c00ns letting Asians and Latins use the n-word but what vile disgusting racial slur for asians or Latins are they allowing black people to call them in return?:jbhmm:
As usual it's always one sided with black people giving and having to compromise.
They want black people and black politicians to help them with Daca and other stuff for them but the next Asian or Latin you see fighting for African Americans to get the slavery reparations we are owed, will be the first you have seen. We are tired of being used and exploited by them with no reciprocity.
Do Asians and Latinos call each other chinks and spics? Do they have the most influential music in the world with thousands of songs referring to themselves and others as chinks and spics? If we want to stop other races from using nikka then we got to stop using it too. ****** on the other hand isn't going away weather we say nikka or not.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching this dude's videos ages ago. Wtf is this old bum doing on instagram lol. He's a loser and still on that ignorant shyt past 40 without a dime to show for it.

I just wanna know how a dude 40+ is walking around his neighborhood talking about a 21 year old rapper's interview and asking his homies, who I'm assuming are his age too, if they seen it. I imagine his homies lookin at him like ":childplease:, the fukk is a hitachi 69??"

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I just wanna know how a dude 40+ is walking around his neighborhood talking about a 21 year old rapper's interview and asking his homies, who I'm assuming are his age too, if they seen it. I imagine his homies lookin at him like ":childplease:, the fukk is a hitachi 69??"
:russ::dead: