6ix9ine x The Breakfast Club Interview

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"People are telling you to check in with them when you come to their city and show respect...which isn't really a bad thing" - Angela Yee

LOL, what?? These people are hilarious man. Check in with total strangers in seek of a pass brehs, gtfoh.

"Don't give me no pass, I don't deserve no passes, I'm a fukked up nikka and you should try to do something to me" - 50 Cent .Apparently Tekashi's team feel the same, why talk down on them because they won't bow down?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
You’re doin a lot of backpedaling and deflecting right now. Hol up, I just remember who you are you’re a known c00n or a white hot and have been called out by dozens of people on here about that :laff:
I'm not a known nothing, you're known on here, look at your post count. Wtf does this have to do with what I wrote, you can't even combat the issue so you begin to side track and attack characters you don't know shyt about. Your little laff smilie isn't fooling anyone, I never heard a jew call themselves a real kike. You're wondering why this mexican says nikka and not kike. How the fukk do you not know?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
"People are telling you to check in with them when you come to their city and show respect...which isn't really a bad thing" - Angela Yee

LOL, what?? These people are hilarious man. Check in with total strangers in seek of a pass brehs, gtfoh.

"Don't give me no pass, I don't deserve no passes, I'm a fukked up nikka and you should try to do something to me" - 50 Cent .Apparently Tekashi's team feel the same, why talk down on them because they won't bow down?
Hip hop is weird these rappers are weak.

Picture a grown man calling another asking for his approval to visit a city. Weirdo shyt.

I understand it but that could never be me. Then again I’m a RN (regular nikka) :pachaha: