6ix9ine x The Breakfast Club Interview

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
It's like when the dork in high school would always buy the bud or booze. Buying friends/fans

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
negative, you won’t find a single dominican who gang bangs, if they do, it’s their internal dominican gang shyt called “Trinis”.......... All of 69’s associates are brothas, watch his videos.
to be fair you do find trinis with gang ties specifically blood because that's who holds weight in the prison system up here

i don't know why fam would say it's majority dominican nikkas backing tekashi though that's random

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
negative, you won’t find a single dominican who gang bangs, if they do, it’s their internal dominican gang shyt called “Trinis”.......... All of 69’s associates are brothas, watch his videos.
I remember some fake Dominican Blood got his ass beat by Trini's in the 00's. Honestly, I haven't seen Trini's move like that either-- most Dominicans went back to chilling with block homies.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
to be fair you do find trinis with gang ties specifically blood because that's who holds weight in the prison system up here

i don't know why fam would say it's majority dominican nikkas backing tekashi though that's random

i just meant moreso he dont got dominicans running with him, that is mad random, maybe he assumed only because 69 is posting vids in DR? SMH

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
I remember some fake Dominican Blood got his ass beat by Trini's in the 00's. Honestly, I haven't seen Trini's move like that either-- most Dominicans went back to chilling with block homies.
my point was dominicans dont gangbang and if they do, it’s that trini shyt...i dont even see many rican dudes with 69, it’s all black dudes from “his” block

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I fukks with Desus and Mero heavy but I was OD disappointed with this segment. It was clear they were capping for their homie CTG. :comeon: They tried editing and slanting it like CTG was controlling the interview and trolling 69.....you could tell in their voice and demeanor that they were forcing this one and it was a tough sell....which is why it came out Tuesday instead of Monday. I get it they were looking out for their boy but they loose points for this

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
my point was dominicans dont gangbang and if they do, it’s that trini shyt...i dont even see many rican dudes with 69, it’s all black dudes from “his” block
Yeah he's from the Bed Stuy-Bushwick border and that's a mixed area (50/50) but it looks like he cliqued up with the black side of Broadway, Sumner/Tompkins projects

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
I agree. Anyone in NYC knows the platanos are not really know for goon shyt. Black gangs run the prisons and whatever "gang scene" there is (questionable) in the streets. Dominicans still mostly deal as wholesale traquetos or small time hustlers (younger Dominican Yorks). Dominicans are about their money, and that's it. Not really what most of these kids in the Bloods are about.