7/1 ESPN: Jared Anderson vs Charles Martin / Arslanbek Makhmudov vs Raphael Akpejiori

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not thinking highly and being realistic are two different things.

Jared is a walking KO for Wilder and suggesting otherwise is foolish

I've given you reasons why Wilder ain't shyt. All you told me was you were at the fight and that means Anderson won't beat Wilder.

Hell I was at the first Charlo/Castano fight in San Antonio where he put on a dud. nikka came back in the second one and bombed Castano.

So again, other than the right hand, give me a reason why Wilder would win?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I've given you reasons why Wilder ain't shyt. All you told me was you were at the fight and that means Anderson won't beat Wilder.

Hell I was at the first Charlo/Castano fight in San Antonio where he put on a dud. nikka came back in the second one and bombed Castano.

So again, other than the right hand, give me a reason why Wilder would win?

Because a shot Charles Martin damn near took him out.

Jared doesn't handle movment, has a below average jab and avoids punches leaning backwards. He has issues cutting off the ring, and was stunned several times by someone not known as a power puncher.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

You and I watched a different fight Saturday from Anderson.

There has been 1 opponent that has dominated Wilder and he did the best he could in 2 out of the 3 and dropped Fury multiple times. Anderson doesn't get up.

And I'm not even a Wilder fan like that. Who had Jared beat that gives you this much confidence?

At least Wilder beat Dominic and Ortiz, Arreola, Helenius.
Fury was out for ten in the first fight, so everything these cats is talking is null and void. :manny:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And he beat the shyt outta him in the other two fights etch would null and void the first fight.
No:comeon:, He got knocked out in the first fight and made adjustments afterwards due to a new trainer. Wilder didn't have to rematch him. Had no business coming in heavier post first fight either.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No:comeon:, He got knocked out in the first fight and made adjustments afterwards due to a new trainer. Wilder didn't have to rematch him. Had no business coming in heavier post first fight either.

No....he best Wilder so bad had Cuzz blaming the muthafukkin ringwalk attire. :mjlol:

Y'all need to stop.

Wilder ain't that good. He has one weapon. Fury proved that if he take that from him or at the very least can eat it, he ain't shyt.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No....he best Wilder so bad had Cuzz blaming the muthafukkin ringwalk attire. :mjlol:

Y'all need to stop.

Wilder ain't that good. He has one weapon. Fury proved that if he take that from him or at the very least can eat it, he ain't shyt.

And what exactly would Jared do to Wilder in the same respects that Fury did?

He doesn't punch as hard, have as good defense, is as tall or as fundamental.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
in this forum I have referred to Jared as the next great American heavyweight. I’m not counting him out but he has a lot of adjustments to make and based on this performance with a semi-gatekeeper type opponent who took this fight on short notice, he would be obliterated by Deontay Wilder’s supernatural strengths, completely outclassed by Fury or Usyk and ran through by Ruiz

Zhang might stop him and Helenius might beat him on the cards if Jared doesn’t try to get away with selling out when he gets caught

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And what exactly would Jared do to Wilder in the same respects that Fury did?

He doesn't punch as hard, have as good defense, is as tall or as fundamental.

He's more fundamental than Wilder and younger.
Because a shot Charles Martin damn near took him out.

Jared doesn't handle movment, has a below average jab and avoids punches leaning backwards. He has issues cutting off the ring, and was stunned several times by someone not known as a power puncher.

Wilder doesn't move
Anderson jabbed the shyt outta Martin for 3 rounds straight. So that's a bullshyt point.

I'll give you the point about cutting off the ring. Most heavyweights have a problem doing that because it's not something a guy their size has to do.

And I'll give you the point about leaning backwards, which is something that can be cleaned up since he's only 24.

Wilder is fukkin 38. He is who he is. One punch and that's it. He doesn't land or the opponent withstands it, he doesn't have anything else to throw.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
He's more fundamental than Wilder and younger.

Wilder doesn't move
Anderson jabbed the shyt outta Martin for 3 rounds straight. So that's a bullshyt point.

I'll give you the point about cutting off the ring. Most heavyweights have a problem doing that because it's not something a guy their size has to do.

And I'll give you the point about leaning backwards, which is something that can be cleaned up since he's only 24.

Wilder is fukkin 38. He is who he is. One punch and that's it. He doesn't land or the opponent withstands it, he doesn't have anything else to throw.
Breh Charlie teed the man up in last 5 seconds off sheer will to send a message of “this is what I coulda been doing to you (but Arum told me to humble you without challenging you)”

Notice after Charlie lands clean he doesn’t follow up, the same kind of energy Mayweather had wheb he stung Logan Paul and was holding him up

Watch this, not the same fighter showed up for Jared

Anthony Joshua would take Jared Anderson to school and they should do it on some 4th of July Revolutionary War shyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Breh Charlie teed the man up in last 5 seconds off sheer will to send a message of “this is what I coulda been doing to you (but Arum told me to humble you without challenging you)”

Notice after Charlie lands clean he doesn’t follow up, the same kind of energy Mayweather had wheb he stung Logan Paul and was holding him up

Watch this, not the same fighter showed up for Jared

Anthony Joshua would take Jared Anderson to school and they should do it on some 4th of July Revolutionary War shyt

Yeah... AJ is a more fundamentally sound fighter who knows how to put punches together. Martin is a counter puncher who knows how to put punches together. Wilder is neither fundamentally sound or a counter puncher.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Yeah... AJ is a more fundamentally sound fighter who knows how to put punches together. Martin is a counter puncher who knows how to put punches together. Wilder is neither fundamentally sound or a counter puncher.
That would only matter if Jared was a fundamentally sound fighter. Because he is not, Deontay Wilder sleeps him easily

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
fury for the most part was fine..in all 3 fights afterwards...wilder is the one who barely made it out alive

Fine? More like high :mjlol:

And his big azz still spent over a full minute on the canvas during the trilogy. He will die of CTE.

Point is, a drugged up ogre, the largest mf in HW history, is the only person in the world who could withstand Wilders punch long enough to win. He is sending any other HW to Dreamland. He only needs to land one punch, I don't get why that's so hard for ppl to understand. Anderson was getting stung by Charles Martin like wtf are we even talking about? :heh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Brehs … the Fury/Wilder trilogy is exactly what the names tell you :banderas:

How many times in life will you be able to get enjoyment rewatching that. That was greatness :blessed: