7/1 ESPN: Jared Anderson vs Charles Martin / Arslanbek Makhmudov vs Raphael Akpejiori

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did I do that in here? No. Anybody who follows boxing on here knows you've been batching about Wilder for years. You never miss an opportunity.
Then what would be your response to this?

Fury is a 7 ft tall 300lb cokehead... And he barely made it out alive :heh:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anderson should definitely go back to the drawing board. No way he beats a Wilder, Sanchez, Ruiz, Fury, Ortiz either.

I want to see Anderson vs Ajaba

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
If Martin let his hands go more he probably drops Anderson. Things would have been more interesting
This might sound crazy to say about a dude with a 95% KO percentage.....but I don't think Anderson has the power to hang with the top guys
He's going get touched alot and needs the type of power thats going keep the bigger guys off him
It really did seem like Martin wasn’t trying to beat him. Once he started swinging in the 5th, that shyt looked OVER for Anderson.

Then he came back out and sat back again for 3 fukking rounds will he let Anderson jab him to death and did nothing.

Then before the bell he threw again and Anderson stumbled all around the ring into the ropes until the bell rang lol.

Felt a bit like a job to me.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what would be your response to this?

Response to what? You act like that's the first time you've jumped out the window when you heard some say Wilder's name. If you hate the guys it's whatever, but I'm just pointing it out.

Edit: Sorry for derailing the thread. Lol.

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Did I do that in here? No. Anybody who follows boxing on here knows you've been batching about Wilder for years. You never miss an opportunity.
You really hate Wilder, huh? Every time someone says something remotely positive about Wilder you pop up like Candy Man.

You see it too

:dwillhuh: Dog it's the strangest thing. His name gets mentioned and he scurries down the stairs into the living room and starts stomping his fee like my 4 yr old nephew. Like dog I ain't even say anything that crazy and here he comes hyperventilating over his computer... it's like clockwork.

I thought it woulda died down but nah, dude is emotionally triggered. I don't care either way, the HW division has been azz for years. Fxck I look like bickering over some trash vs mid fatso's. It's just strange, like Of all the things to get agitated over .. some Alabama football player who learned to box as an adult :pachaha:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It really did seem like Martin wasn’t trying to beat him. Once he started swinging in the 5th, that shyt looked OVER for Anderson.

Then he came back out and sat back again for 3 fukking rounds will he let Anderson jab him to death and did nothing.

Then before the bell he threw again and Anderson stumbled all around the ring into the ropes until the bell rang lol.

Felt a bit like a job to me.
yea it was frustrating the way he wasn't letting his hands go since he had Anderson hurt multiple times while barely throwing
figured it was a combination of him being washed and maybe trying to conserve energy since it was a short notice fight for him.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You see it too

:dwillhuh: Dog it's the strangest thing. His name gets mentioned and he scurries down the stairs into the living room and starts stomping his fee like my 4 yr old nephew. Like dog I ain't even say anything that crazy and here he comes hyperventilating over his computer... it's like clockwork.

I thought it woulda died down but nah, dude is emotionally triggered. I don't care either way, the HW division has been azz for years. Fxck I look like bickering over some trash vs mid fatso's. It's just strange, like Of all the things to get agitated over .. some Alabama football player who learned to box as an adult :pachaha:

nikka you flat out told a fukkin lie taking about Fury barely made it out alive.

Fury outboxed him in the first fight. And beat the shyt outta him and the second and third fight.

"Why you hatin' on Wilder? :sadcam: "

nikka, why you lyin' :dahell:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You see it too

Lol

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka you flat out told a fukkin lie taking about Fury barely made it out alive.

Fury outboxed him in the first fight. And beat the shyt outta him and the second and third fight.

Stop CRYING cot damn :mjlol:

Don't y'all got a cookout to be at? Fxck y'all keep quoting me for?

I said what I said. Fury got put on his azz and was on the canvas for mad long, nearly for good and that's facts. He felt the power and was put flat on his back, so Anderson would likely be slumped. Nobody arguing over boxing skills or who looked better or whatever. I don't really give a fxck about this goofy division.

4th of July and y'all got ya capes flapping in the wind for some overgrown British crackhead :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You see it too

Wilder ignored him and yelled "Till this day" when he asked for an autograph

This has to be it :pachaha: :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

he has a history of defending wilder and his nonsense and fukkery...dont mind him..not paying attention to the heavies my ass :heh:

man's blood boils and his face turns red every single time fury is mentioned

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Stop CRYING cot damn :mjlol:

Don't y'all got a cookout to be at? Fxck y'all keep quoting me for?

I said what I said. Fury got put on his azz and was on the canvas for mad long, nearly for good and that's facts. He felt the power and was put flat on his back, so Anderson would likely be slumped. Nobody arguing over boxing skills or who looked better or whatever. I don't really give a fxck about this goofy division.

4th of July and y'all got ya capes flapping in the wind for some overgrown British crackhead :mjlol:

And what you said was a lie. Fury beat cuzz up.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
With Wilder being on the downside of his career, they (networks) seem to be in desperate need for another heavyweight that they can market, so they are trying to push Anderson quicker than he should be.

As other posters stated, Anderson clearly isn't ready for the big stage, and he's got some glaring flaws....especially defensively. Ironically, this is the best shape I've seen Anderson in. He was lean and got rid of that baby fat.

He needs to hire someone like Virgil Hunter ASAP and make defense his top priority before he steps in the ring again.

Daps
Of course fury easily beat wilder, when breh said Fury barely made it out alive I just figured he was referencing to when Wilder actually did have fury down for the 10 count
:yeshrug: