7/1 ESPN: Jared Anderson vs Charles Martin / Arslanbek Makhmudov vs Raphael Akpejiori

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah... AJ is a more fundamentally sound fighter who knows how to put punches together. Martin is a counter puncher who knows how to put punches together. Wilder is neither fundamentally sound or a counter puncher.

Can Jared beat Otto Wallin?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fine? More like high :mjlol:

And his big azz still spent over a full minute on the canvas during the trilogy. He will die of CTE.

Point is, a drugged up ogre, the largest mf in HW history, is the only person in the world who could withstand Wilders punch long enough to win. He is sending any other HW to Dreamland. He only needs to land one punch, I don't get why that's so hard for ppl to understand. Anderson was getting stung by Charles Martin like wtf are we even talking about? :heh:
im not arguing about anderson...i know what will happen if anderson fukks up vs wilder

im arguing about fury vs wilder..i know nikkas really think highly of wilder but the reality of fury vs wilder is there is a large brutal degree of separation between those 2...fury hasnt been diminished by those fights..while wilder got sent to the hospital multiple times fukking with him and he is the puncher :wow:..thats the reality...not what youre talking about breh...keep it real

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
im not arguing about anderson...i know what will happen if anderson fukks up vs wilder

im arguing about fury vs wilder..i know nikkas really think highly of wilder but the reality of fury vs wilder is there is a large brutal degree of separation between those 2...fury hasnt been diminished by those fights..while wilder got sent to the hospital multiple times fukking with him and he is the puncher :wow:..thats the reality...not what youre talking about breh...keep it real

Reality? I stated what ACTUALLY happened. Now that somehow makes me a wilder Stan now huh? :heh:

Where did I lie? Fury was nearly down for the count multiple times. He was KO'd cold at one point by his own admission. He was dropped 2x and on the canvas for like 30 seconds in the 3rd fight alone. It was nearly over for him numerous times. He barely survived them long azz 10 counts, despite having over 60+ lbs on Wilder.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Reality? I stated what ACTUALLY happened. Now that somehow makes me a wilder Stan now huh? :heh:

Where did I lie? Fury was nearly down for the count multiple times. He was KO'd cold at one point by his own admission. He was dropped 2x and on the canvas for like 30 seconds in the 3rd fight alone. It was nearly over for him numerous times. He barely survived them long azz 10 counts, despite having over 60+ lbs on Wilder.
Do you know how easy it would’ve been for him to just lay down there on the canvas. Too much time has already went by anyway, might as well just lay here?

No, he got up :damn:

All this goes to say is that Jared Anderson would make a nice undercard if Fury and Wilder were to have 4th match. He would be thoroughly outclassed and demolished by either

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brah wtf?

Lmao you can’t be serious this far past the fight.

Getting beat on for long periods of time is 100x worse than getting KO (which Fury never got KOd just knocked down in a fukking heavyweight boxing match like every other heavyweight in history)

Every fighter would choose that over getting infinitely beat on standing up for 2 straight fights and stopped both times. Cmon man

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You really hate Wilder, huh? Every time someone says something remotely positive about Wilder you pop up like Candy Man.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You really hate Wilder, huh? Every time someone says something remotely positive about Wilder you pop up like Candy Man.
Let me guess you believe that Wilder didn't get his ass handed to him by Fury in brutal fashion? Because that was being argued. I also mentioned that anderson would get ko'ed by Wilder with his current defensive shortcomings.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

all of that shyt is cap bro..fury got his ass up before the 10 count...4 times got put down and above all wilder was NOT beating him up round after round after dropping him...like i said you like or support wilder i get it but you gotta cut the cap..fury put his foot in his ass to the point wilder is the question mark because of the beatings he took...thats the reality :heh:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Salty mofos still bytching about the Fury fights and the "long count" :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Salty mofos still bytching about the Fury fights and the "long count" :mjlol:
that and the weight thing

david haye former cruiserweight champion and all was outweighed by 100 lbs and 9 inch height advantage and managed to outbox such a person and win a heavyweight title

CautiousComplicatedGrub-size_restricted.gif

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me guess you believe that Wilder didn't get his ass handed to him by Fury in brutal fashion? Because that was being argued. I also mentioned that anderson would get ko'ed by Wilder with his current defensive shortcomings.

Did I do that in here? No. Anybody who follows boxing on here knows you've been bytching about Wilder for years. You never miss an opportunity.

Last edited: