7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He's never even been in a close fight.
What are these guys talking about? Buds been almost nothing but dominant.
They worse than them dudes who still talk about Mosley catching Floyd with one punch
They be hung up on ONE punch and ignore the rest of the 90% of the fight where Bud absolutely dominated to create the narrative that Bud struggled in all those fights
You actually had people in here saying Spence was better defensively than Bud it got so bad

baltimore

Pro
Daps
:why:I've seen virtually every Crawford fight. He's never even been in a close fight. He got buzzed by Gamboa, lost some early rounds against Porter, and arguably got dropped against kavaliauskas. Three guys he still dropped multiple times and knocked out. So that's basically three instances of mild trouble over a 40 fight career:heh:
What are these guys talking about? Buds been almost nothing but dominant.

I mean styles make fights Spence could be the best he ever fought and got done up the easiest.. they both can be true

If he has fights he was losing on the cards and ends up getting the knock out then it's not very dominant..

besides him losing on the cards and being dropped by guys(less than stellar guys) he is dominant! 😂😂

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean styles make fights Spence could be the best he ever fought and got done up the easiest.. they both can be true

If he has fights he was losing on the cards and ends up getting the knock out then it's not very dominant..

besides him losing on the cards and being dropped by guys(less than stellar guys) he is dominant! 😂😂
The think pieces you're coming up with because you didn't use your third eye to properly gauge this fight...:heh:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maaaaaaan this is horrible my guy wtf are you talking about 😵‍💫

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
That was really a life-altering ass whooping :wow:. He beat my dog so bad he has changed up his entire social life :picard: . Mans hasn’t been posting on social media like he normally does, no commentary on fights per usual, not attending fights, etc. This negro was in Spain and listening to those 5 percenters outside, and other than that dude has been inside, inside.

Spence loves to comment on fights via Twitter/X. You know how bad a fool gotta beat you down to make you not even wanna fukking talk about the sport no more? Damn….

We’re coming back, though. :demonic:

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
That was really a life-altering ass whooping :wow:. He beat my dog so bad he has changed up his entire social life :picard: . Mans hasn’t been posting on social media like he normally does, no commentary on fights per usual, not attending fights, etc. This negro was in Spain and listening to those 5 percenters outside, and other than that dude has been inside, inside.

Spence loves to comment on fights via Twitter/X. You know how bad a fool gotta beat you down to make you not even wanna fukking talk about the sport no more? Damn….

We’re coming back, though. :demonic:
He's just locked in cooking in the gym for the rematch :troll:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Ton of people have already been saying they don't see how Spence can make it competitive in a rematch
But I'm really interested in what the gameplan for Spence will be in the rematch. If he can't establish the jab against Bud, can't bully him by pushing forward, and his punches don't hurt Bud at all then wtf are they going to do? Hope the weight difference makes the difference?
The build up to the fight and the training segment of the all access are going be super interesting to me how they try to spin how this time will be different

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Ton of people have already been saying they don't see how Spence can make it competitive in a rematch
But I'm really interested in what the gameplan for Spence will be in the rematch. If he can't establish the jab against Bud, can't bully him by pushing forward, and his punches don't hurt Bud at all then wtf are they going to do? Hope the weight difference makes the difference?
The build up to the fight and the training segment of the all access are going be super interesting to me how they try to spin how this time will be different
The rematch ain't happening breh. I think deep down both camps know this. This is like the fight where Hearns got dog walked by Hagler. It looked like there could be a rematch, but it never happened.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Page 72 (50 post per page) is just *chefs kiss*
funny i was just thinking about this thread cause a random 3 month old YT video from some dude coach Malachi came in my recommendations about the aftermath of this fight.
I watched a whole hour of it during lunch just to relive the fukkery :ohlawd:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
funny i was just thinking about this thread cause a random 3 month old YT video from some dude coach Malachi came in my recommendations about the aftermath of this fight.
I watched a whole hour of it during lunch just to relive the fukkery :ohlawd:

Coach Malichi Tru Media is probably my favorite Boxing podcast. Dude is hilarious :deadrose:

I'm guessing you watched the Tim Bradley episode or the Steve Kim one