7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Coach Malichi Tru Media is probably my favorite Boxing podcast. Dude is hilarious :deadrose:

I'm guessing you watched the Tim Bradley episode or the Steve Kim one
some one where he was talking to rick glaser, he funny and spit all facts but i can't tell if he got a anti PBC agenda or if he just was on the right side of history with Wilder, Spence, and Charlo. I wish his shyt wasn't 3 hours too :russ:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
some one where he was talking to rick glaser, he funny and spit all facts but i can't tell if he got a anti PBC agenda or if he just was on the right side of history with Wilder, Spence, and Charlo. I wish his shyt wasn't 3 hours too :russ:

Then he has a segment on the show where he says "All Praises due to the exalter of the Universe, my boss supposedly, Al Haymon" :deadrose:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
it put an end to a lot of casual nonsense and largely uneducated posts that was starting to creep in...nikkas saying a bunch of dumb and/or wrong shyt because they thought donating their little dollars as consumers was doing something for the sport :heh: @Knicksman20
Truth bro! I'm glad most of them stopped posting lol. I never had to skip reading so many posts :heh:

But that's what happens when we get fans of boxers instead of the sport of boxing

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Truth bro! I'm glad most of them stopped posting lol. I never had to skip reading so many posts :heh:

But that's what happens when we get fans of boxers instead of the sport of boxing
its really a shame..fan club ass nikkas

football talks on here never have this issue..but boxing talks? ignorance is bliss and doubled down

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Errol came from under the canvas like the undertaker and these nikkas are back. :russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Damn, so this shyt is really real?
I was wondering what Ryan was talking about in this clip. I assumed Spence didn't wanna pay derrick moving forward. But looks like he's trying to undercut DJ for the bud fight. I guess til now they've only been working off oral agreements no diddy. Prolly dumb on derricks part to never have gotten shyt in writing. But still some grimy shyt to do by Spence.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
James will win.
Why?

1. the text messages in which they agree on the amount owed by Spence to James

2. 10% == the industry standard

3. Both men behaved / "performed" as if they had established the oral contract to which James referred.

Expect a settlement ($$$) with not much additional litigation. Regardless of liquidity, Spence is shabby for letting it get this far IN PUBLIC. Future coaches and trainers will think twice before working with him. These optics are bad for Spence. So sloppy!