8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or how indians are treated in east africa. didn't they get slaughtered in Uganda just a decade ago? :huhldup:
They got kicked out cos they were the elite (money wise), Idi Amin wasn't having none of that. No slaughter took place unless I missed something.

Between @Kritic has a point, Indians are still eating good in some East African countries (Kenya) however the same could be said about Somalis in Kenya, Zambia, SA etc.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sick of this colorstruck world. The prevalence of this attitude toward darker skin makes me wonder if it's simply a human proclivity. Niqqas even hate on dark skinned niqqas. So weird. Kinda like the attraction toward shiny minerals. Seriously: before the last 100 years or so gold was basically useless except to look at. Same with diamonds. They are valuable just because they are eternally shiny. Enough to kill off whole populations.

I am convinced. Humans a definitely just advanced monkeys. This is what monkeys do.

:wow:

Something like a holocaust..millions of my people lost..

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
How are yall just going to these countries and maneuvering? I always wanted to go to Japan but I can't read none of that shyt and don't speak the language.
I would always hear about people "getting a translator" but I know that ain't just some person that's gone tell you every single thing you look at.

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
How are yall just going to these countries and maneuvering? I always wanted to go to Japan but I can't read none of that shyt and don't speak the language.
I would always hear about people "getting a translator" but I know that ain't just some person that's gone tell you every single thing you look at.

learn some of the language? lol

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
You act like learning a language is something you can just up and do.

rickrossdrink.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Damn, I'm just finding this thread. Been spending too much time bullshytting in the locker room :smh: I gotta check the full thread out later but @Tommy Knocks is low key, the most valuable poster on the coli :banderas:

What's your background breh? I've come across you talking about life outside the states a gang of times :ehh: I'm trying to venture out in 2015 myself. Were you in the military or something? How have you been around so much? :ohhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
holy shyt this thread is still going.

Damn, I'm just finding this thread. Been spending too much time bullshytting in the locker room :smh: I gotta check the full thread out later but @Tommy Knocks is low key, the most valuable poster on the coli :banderas:

What's your background breh? I've come across you talking about life outside the states a gang of times :ehh: I'm trying to venture out in 2015 myself. Were you in the military or something? How have you been around so much? :ohhh:
I'm american breh, from SoCal. :manny: