8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Those are real news stories that can be Googled it is not as if they are fictional. Other Afro-Brazillian bloggers and news outlets have written about it. When blacks are being treated unfairly disproportionately to whites I'm sorry I'm not going to just sum it up to classism. Furthermore, the favela slums have always been majority brown and black (I just Googled and found the info, you should do the same). Why is that? They weren't abel to pull themselves up by the boot straps and work their way into the rich part of town like the whites? No, it is simply due to systematic racism.
You can even watch the documentary Black in Brazil by Henry Louis Gates which was filmed all over Brazil and interviewed Afro-Brazilians.
Of course, I just said, the blogger googles his stories, but its much more complex than googling incidents.

The definition of brown in brazil is a lot different than us. People I would consider black, are white there. People that I would consider white, are black there. It's much more complex than you think. Let me show you how a baile funk party looked to me.

onb00686-large.jpg

To me. its about 90% white hispanic, they look like mexicans to me :manny:. but to brazilians, this is 80% black. You see now how english articles will be a little bit more complicated when reading.

I'm not saying brazil doesnt have problem, what I am saying is it is wrong to equate brazil's social problems to america's. America's problem is by far more cut and dry, brazil is far more complicated.

For example the govt is trying to help the black people from north brazil, they've implemented affirmative actions, however, brazilians are so fukking mixed, they're having a hard time figuring out who is black and who is not.

check out this documentary.

out of all the girls interviewed...only one looks black to me, the other ones I swear they gotta be trolling, one chick looks Amerindian or something. another one has blonde fukking hair. :heh:

this is why I wrote.
a rich black brazilian would get 100times more respect than a favela dwelling cac. half of the favela are actually white hispanic. over there it's playboys vs poor. blacks do make up a large percentage of the poor, but that's for obvious historical reasons. but as far as them being nazi toward black...that's false. as I was once told in brazil "how the hell are we hating someone for being black when our grandmother is probably black."

considering more than half of brazil is poor......most of them are far from racist. I felt way more unity out there, then out here.

I guess systematic racism was the wrong term to use. I mean the nation itself (not the govt but the people) is more accepting of black people and culture, is what I meant to say. Brazilian culture has a strong african fusion. It embraces its african ancestry, I mean after all the majority have some type of black ancestry in them, whereas america is a lot more dry bread and everything black is looked down upon, even hip hop which is global now. Miley twerking is evil, brazilian women samba dancing is beautiful.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Racism and classism are all mixed up, man. I'm not going to say that white guys from favelas get more respect than well-off black people, because money counts for a lot of things and yeah, white guys in favelas are getting fukked.

But there's a reason why for every one white person murdered in João Pessoa (my city), 29 black people are murdered. In the country as a whole, for every non-black person (white, indian, asian) murdered, 2,4 black people are murdered. A lot of black people have both social and racial discrimination going against them, and you can choose to blame it on them being poor, but matter of fact is that they're poor and black and it's been statistically proved that white people earn more in Brazil on average and suffer from less violence.
I thought the people doing the murders were drug dealers? I remember when I went to a favela, the playboys were telling me how all the drug dealers were black and bad guys. So a day later I go to the favela and I see a 'wanted' sign and the damn guys looked white to me. :heh:
21932c06430f4fed99e3c8195fc591d6_XL.jpg

see to me. the cop is black, the criminal is white, he looks like a cuban or something. but in brazil, i think you would say everyone in this picture are black, no?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I thought the people doing the murders were drug dealers? I remember when I went to a favela, the playboys were telling me how all the drug dealers were black and bad guys. So a day later I go to the favela and I see a 'wanted' sign and the damn guys looked white to me. :heh:
21932c06430f4fed99e3c8195fc591d6_XL.jpg

see to me. the cop is black, the criminal is white, he looks like a cuban or something. but in brazil, i think you would say everyone in this picture are black, no?

Uh, no. The two on the left are black, black. The two on the right would be "moreno" to me. Not negro. It's complicated, but I don't think a lot of people who look like that prisoner would step up and say "eu sou negro"... they've got brown skin, but most shy away from the label.

Of course if it's for census purposes, yeah, they're all black in the picture.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Uh, no. The two on the left are black, black. The two on the right would be "moreno" to me. Not negro. It's complicated, but I don't think a lot of people who look like that prisoner would step up and say "eu sou negro"... they've got brown skin, but most shy away from the label.

Of course if it's for census purposes, yeah, they're all black in the picture.
:heh:

see. that's how I see it, but on the census they'd call him black. even tho im sure the guy would probably see himself as moreno. playboys would probably call him black too. to me, he's not black. now if he got denied a job, I wouldnt say "a black man was discriminated against" but in the media, they would report it that way.

Btw, You got some thick succulent lips (:noah:), do you have an admixture?

In america, I don't think you'd be labeled as white, you'd be viewed as latina/hispanic/mestizo.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Unforgiving Black supremacy is the answer. Blacks will never be respected until they can provide a strong nation for themselves. One or some nations must stand as a pillar to the rest of world that ascertains that blacks are a force to be reckoned with. It pains me to see my people crying about how poorly their treated without knowing why. Power is the answer and it's the only answer. If we aren't striving for power and complete control then all else is futile.
Preach it breh.

"Unforgiving Black Supremacy"....I like the sound of that.

Fooodlove

Rookie
Daps
:stopitslime:
Sure I'll explain it no problems.

1. No. asians are VERY pale. see edit at the bottom for scientific explanation.

2. You just juggled from asians in america, to asians in asia. 2 different people, so lets address the former first. The reason they come here and date white folks is because white people are the standard, and since asian typically move to the burbs (when do they move to the hood never), that's who they're around and influenced by. When I go to china, I date chinese, I don't date poor vietnamese villagers. Im not saying I wouldnt, but, I live in the upper middle class and that's who Im around, I wont lie, sometimes chinese say bad things about them and it influences me this is probably what happens to asians in america too. also it's in my best interest to date a chinese person in terms of assimilating, it makes maneuvering the country much easier, that's just being street smart. IF you're asian or white, hell even black, and you grow up in a gated suburban community in america since childhood (like some africans ahem)...what do you think your perception toward black people in america would be? It doesn't help that black people glorify hoods, just look around the coli for many examples. Heck nikkas try to rail on me for living in the burbs like its a bad thing. :mjlolz: the same reason cacs that have probably never seen a black person, hates on a black person is the same reason an asian who is living in the same gated community does....ignorance and stereotype via media. We're not seen in good lighting in the media, now are we? Rap doesn't help, and most people are too lazy to look deeper into things, and why things are the way they are, for example, you assuming asians hate black people. ahem. People I guess just like to box others into simple categories to make their life simple, no matter the race (like all cacs are evil for example, all blacks are thugs, all asians eat dogs, all muslims are terrorists). they dont want to take people as individuals, that's much harder to do. but you can't blame humans, its a natural selection instinct. It's what we use to survive.

3. Asians in asia don't see very many black people. For the most part, they're just ignorant, like wearing black face. They have no idea that's bad. Just like an african probably wouldnt know that making your eyes small -_- with your fingers is pretty racist. We're racially aware because we live in a multicultural country. Japan and Korea (as black folks that posted above have stated) are a little bit better/different since they have more contact due to our military bases being there. So they actually know the difference between say, a nigerian immigrant and an african american, they might treat us a lot better than a nigerian immigrant or a russian immigrant, we're associated with money since we are citizens of Murica. They do not hate us, they may be ignorant and they might assume a stereotype (good at basketball or can sing), but that's just what all humans do. You should be blaming cac media, not them.

As far as down right hatred tho? nikka how many blacks living in asia need to tell you, that it's ok homie, there there, they do not hate you, you will not get lynched my nikka. :pachaha:

As for me loving asians...nah. just paags my nikka, just paags. :noah:
LL

ps. this broad aint casper pale?:stopitslime:

edit: I just googled. Asians and Northern Europeans BOTH have EQUAL paleness as a result of non working MCR1 gene. But I'm mostly right because their are 4 times the amount of asians with the non working gene than europeans (south and west europeans have the gene)

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Whats her name ? The girl with nice ass

Damn my man bumping a year old thread to get info on some broad. The thirst is real :mjlol:

After doing my googles I found she's a chinese model named Wang Yue and the pic is def shopped:

wang-yue-356871.jpg

White tourists are often targeted because they assume they have money or they'll get some money out of them. It's not really racism tho :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
White tourists are often targeted because they assume they have money or they'll get some money out of them. It's not really racism tho :manny:
As if that can compare to what racists will do to black people who enter their countries and how they will be more likely to get away with it as well.

You mess with a white tourist and it hits the news, you mess with a black one and America doesnt care.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
As if that can compare to what racists will do to black people who enter their countries and how they will be more likely to get away with it as well.

You mess with a white tourist and it hits the news, you mess with a black one and America doesnt care.

I don't argue with this because it's right. But in lots of part of the world, being awhite tourist can be resiky because people would assume that you have money on you or that your government/family would pay the ransom. Black tourists can face racism but I don(t think they're kidnapped/targetd as much as the white ones due to the perception that the latter will get them money :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't argue with this because it's right. But in lots of part of the world, being awhite tourist can be resiky because people would assume that you have money on you or that your government/family would pay the ransom. Black tourists can face racism but I don(t think they're kidnapped/targetd as much as the white ones due to the perception that the latter will get them money :manny:
If and when a black american man is targeted we wouldnt even know about it lol.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But in lots of part of the world, being awhite tourist can be resiky because people would assume that you have money on you or that your government/family would pay the ransom. :manny:

as an Arab you can relate

:heh: