Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
"Lemme go learn Chinese right quick. "
What that sound like

It sounds like a realistic goal any intelligent person can achieve if they put their mind to it. But again, you seem like the type of brother that is allergic to learning, so perhaps you've reached your peak intellectually.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
excuses, excuses, and more excuses.

Dude, there is this cool thing call the fukking INTERNET that gives you access to literally an unlimited amount of information. If your serious about learning a language, go to www.fluenz.com and download the CD of the language your interested in. I'm using that program right now to learn French and have literally blown people away with how much ive learned over the past few months.

You can also go to www.amazon.com and purchase language books and CDs for just $20-40. Its not that hard.

Information is out there, you just have to look for it. The internet is far more useful than trolling on hiphip message boards breh.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Not knowing a language shouldn't stop you from visiting a country. You can always get around without knowing the language. Most taxi drivers will speak some English, subway kiosks usually have an English option....and most of all people will usually help you. If you look lost, somebody will just come and help..especially if you're in asia.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: @ Thailand, they love me long time there. Such an amazing amazing experience :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been to 4 of the 8. and live in one.

Stupid ass article trying to simplify ignorance.

On top of that, listing Germany is just mind boggling. It was probably the most accepting place I'd been to out of the entire list. ANYTHING remotely showing racism, nazism, supremacy is dealt with, with FIERCE laws. Laws that would put the U.S to shame. They were the most intelligent and liberal. German men actually introduced me to their women, whereas the others try to keep them away lol.
I was confused my Germany too.... I've been to berlin n other cities.. lived in frankfurt.... The hoes love us.. the men don't seem to have an issue. But I'm sure that might only be certain areas.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shinoda is Japanese and cac...

but I guess if the hotel was dark or whatever and he was speed walking I can see how they would make that mistake. Especially when he grows his hair out. :mjpls:

Tae

All Star
Daps
I am white. Spanish to be exact. What now?

I'm confused. In the post about African immigrants in Spain you claimed you were white and in here you are claiming you are black. Which is it?

no shyt nikka they're the descendants of slaves, you think they'd be in the top 1%? :pachaha:
Them being the most mixed people on the planet is an oxymoron to them being racist, you're mistaking classism with racism. notice we're not nearly as mixed as brazilians? that's cause we had/have nazi style racism in america. whites were on that :keefnah: now look at brazilians....cmon now. the 1% had to import more europeans in the late 1800s because they almost sexed themselves into extinction. they couldnt stay away from that black bunda:pachaha: Im pretty sure nazi germany or jim crow america would not have had that problem:pachaha:

a rich black brazilian would get 100 times more respect than a favela dwelling cac. half of the favela are actually white hispanic. over there it's playboys vs poor. blacks do make up a large percentage of the poor, but that's for obvious historical reasons. but as far as them being nazi toward black...that's false. as I was once told in brazil "how the hell are we hating someone for being black when our grandmother is probably black."

considering more than half of brazil is poor......most of them are far from racist. I felt way more unity out there, then out here.

Racism is rampant against blacks in Brasil just as it is in the U.S.
http://wp.me/p1XDuf-4UC/
http://wp.me/p1XDuf-4RZ
http://wp.me/p1XDuf-4Ot

People need to stop acting like racism only exists in the U.S., it is worldwide. That however should not stop anyone from visiting or deciding to live in another country becuase there are good and bad people everywhere, and if you've been able to put up with the U.S. for several years then the racism you'll probably experience in another country should be nothing new.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm confused. In the post about African immigrants in Spain you claimed you were white and in here you are claiming you are black. Which is it?

Racism is rampant against blacks in Brasil just as it is in the U.S.
http://wp.me/p1XDuf-4UC/
http://wp.me/p1XDuf-4RZ
http://wp.me/p1XDuf-4Ot

People need to stop acting like racism only exists in the U.S., it is worldwide. That however should not stop anyone from visiting or deciding to live in another country becuase there are good and bad people everywhere, and if you've been able to put up with the U.S. for several years then the racism you'll probably experience in another country should be nothing new.
You signed up just to ask me this question?

Racism isnt rampant, classism is. You realize that 80% of brazilians are mixed race right?

Tae

All Star
Daps
You signed up just to ask me this question?

Racism isnt rampant, classism is. You realize that 80% of brazilians are mixed race right?

Nope. I signed up days ago and have been a lurker for the last month but that is my first post. I like most of your comments but after seeing that flip flop about you did about your race I'm not sure if you are just a troll. Interestedly enough you didn't even attempt to answer the question.

Did you even clink of any of the links I provided? Do you think it is just coincidence that only poor blacks are targeted by the (majority white) police?
And while Brazil may be technically 80% mixed race (not even sure where you go that number from) the way people self-identify is more important.
http://tinyurl.com/mqqymwr
If someone's last black relative was their great great great grandmother and he now identifies as white (and looks Caucasian) that is more important.
Traveling the world does not mean you have become an expert on a culture. I'd rather read news reports and blogs from Afro-Brazilians to get an idea of what Brazil is really like than a foreigner that has just traveled there for a limited amount of time.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nope. I signed up days ago and have been a lurker for the last month but that is my first post. I like most of your comments but after seeing that flip flop about you did about your race I'm not sure if you are just a troll. Interestedly enough you didn't even attempt to answer the question.

Did you even clink of any of the links I provided? Do you think it is just coincidence that only poor blacks are targeted by the (majority white) police?
And while Brazil may be technically 80% mixed race (not even sure where you go that number from) the way people self-identify is more important.
http://tinyurl.com/mqqymwr
If someone's last black relative was their great great great grandmother and he now identifies as white (and looks Caucasian) that is more important.
Traveling the world does not mean you have become an expert on a culture. I'd rather read news reports and blogs from Afro-Brazilians to get an idea of what Brazil is really like than a foreigner that has just traveled there for a limited amount of time.
I was trolling. I'm not from Spain, when people accuse me of being white, I just go along with it to see what they'll say.

I am very familiar with the site you posted. If I'm not mistaken, it's a blog done by an american who doesn't even live in brazil. His sole job is to go around looking for provacative articles that meet his agenda. For whatever bizarre reason, he's hung up on trying to make a very complex situation seem as systematic as it in the U.S.

I never claimed to be an expert on brazilian culture. I am however a black person that has spent time in brazil. I think first account experience, and interviewing various locals outweighs posting articles from the internet that you stumble across.

If what Im saying about brazil is false. How about we just ask a couple of Brazilians, and lets see.

@honestly?
@4fossa

Is brazil systematically racist like america or is it more so classicist? :hmmobama:

and can you explain to him, that even white hispanics live in favelas, making even more than half, and that cops mistreat them just as bad as the blacks. In brazil, it is playboys vs favela people. not black vs white.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I was trolling. I'm not from Spain, when people accuse me of being white, I just go along with it to see what they'll say.

I am very familiar with the site you posted. If I'm not mistaken, it's a blog done by an american who doesn't even live in brazil. His sole job is to go around looking for provacative articles that meet his agenda. For whatever bizarre reason, he's hung up on trying to make a very complex situation seem as systematic as it in the U.S.

I never claimed to be an expert on brazilian culture. I am however a black person that has spent time in brazil. I think first account experience, and interviewing various locals outweighs posting articles from the internet that you stumble across.

If what Im saying about brazil is false. How about we just ask a couple of Brazilians, and lets see.

@honestly?
@4fossa

Is brazil systematically racist like america or is it more so classicist? :hmmobama:

and can you explain to him, that even white hispanics live in favelas, making even more than half, and that cops mistreat them just as bad as the blacks. In brazil, it is playboys vs favela people. not black vs white.

Racism and classism are all mixed up, man. I'm not going to say that white guys from favelas get more respect than well-off black people, because money counts for a lot of things and yeah, white guys in favelas are getting fukked.

But there's a reason why for every one white person murdered in João Pessoa (my city), 29 black people are murdered. In the country as a whole, for every non-black person (white, indian, asian) murdered, 2,4 black people are murdered. A lot of black people have both social and racial discrimination going against them, and you can choose to blame it on them being poor, but matter of fact is that they're poor and black and it's been statistically proved that white people earn more in Brazil on average and suffer from less violence.

Tae

All Star
Daps

@honestly?
@4fossa

Those are real news stories that can be Googled it is not as if they are fictional. Other Afro-Brazillian bloggers and news outlets have written about it. When blacks are being treated unfairly disproportionately to whites I'm sorry I'm not going to just sum it up to classism. Furthermore, the favela slums have always been majority brown and black (I just Googled and found the info, you should do the same). Why is that? They weren't abel to pull themselves up by the boot straps and work their way into the rich part of town like the whites? No, it is simply due to systematic racism.
You can even watch the documentary Black in Brazil by Henry Louis Gates which was filmed all over Brazil and interviewed Afro-Brazilians.