8 Reasons Straight Men Don't Want To Get Married

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i came in here expecting a bullshyt list........

i dont disagree with this one tho

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
How is that bro? She a rider and held me down when I didn't have shyt. Treated me like a king until I could start returning the favor this year. So how I lost?

So you had a baby, with a woman who you weren't married to, when you were broke...you done fukked up breh. Your shorty must be a bum ass b1tch for having a baby with some broke ass n1gga in Philly.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So you had a baby, with a woman who you weren't married to, when you were broke...you done fukked up breh. Your shorty must be a bum ass b1tch for having a baby with some broke ass n1gga in Philly.

Smh. Not even going to comment on this ignorant shyt lmao.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah all dudes lol. Everybody got their own problems. They all say that but they won't let their wife go lol.
Yeah I'm always :dwillhuh: at that shyt. You hate her that much then nikkas start sounding like bytches. It's for the kids, we been together so long, I don't want her to not have anywhere to go, etc. I'm like :usure:

why would they let her go?

They would lose half of their sh!t :obama3:
They might but most don't have enough to lose. If they making money I can agree with you but even then my happiness is worth more than money ESP if I have enough to survive on. I'll just have to take that L or maybe call Harron Aernandez up :pachaha:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Married for 7 years and don't have any of those problems :blessed:

:salute:

I've been married for 3 years and its honestly the best to happen to me so far. I was one of those cats that started that playa lifesytle early in my teens so by time I go 26, 27 I was burnt out.

Now I come home to clean house, cooked meals and a fam who is waiting there for me. We don't sit around and argue about petty stuff all the time we both grew up not having much so we are enjoying the life we have made for ourselves Not to mentioned I haven't purchased or worn condoms in 5 years.. :win:

People talk about all the damage being married does to your money, but there is no way I would be living in a nice house in the burbs and driving afairly new paid off car if me and my wife didn't put our money together and planned out how to get the things we wanted

I don't knock cats who enjoy the single life and have no intentions on ever getting married. I respect it and have friends who spend the same way.

But I make it a point to post in these type of threads to show that there are black married couples that are happy and enjoy being married, and that being married can benefical for you if, and only if you find the right person..

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah I'm always :dwillhuh: at that shyt. You hate her that much then nikkas start sounding like bytches. It's for the kids, we been together so long, I don't want her to not have anywhere to go, etc. I'm like :usure:

They might but most don't have enough to lose. If they making money I can agree with you but even then my happiness is worth more than money ESP if I have enough to survive on. I'll just have to take that L or maybe call Harron Aernandez up :pachaha:

As a man you know we be fronting that is what we do. I seen dudes who are players but married cried when they wife was thinking about leaving. It is our ego.

Most men don't understand that a Female is what you want her to be. You mold that girl (not in a controlling way) but in a sense you make her out as you want her to be as yours. These dudes hate females because they don't know what to do with a woman.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
As a man you know we be fronting that is what we do. I seen dudes who are players but married cried when they wife was thinking about leaving. It is our ego.

Most men don't understand that a Female is what you want her to be. You mold that girl (not in a controlling way) but in a sense you make her out as you want her to be as yours. These dudes hate females because they don't know what to do with a woman.
Nah you right I know dudes are frontiers when it comes to chicks I've saw it too many times to think otherwise. I don't have that ego and now I also realize I have to pick a chick on more than looks that fits me. I don't have time for the reclamation projects I'm in win now mode but I definitely get what your saying but I think if we picked girls after looks on who compliments us better we could reduce some of the problems we have overall.