8 year attempted to rob store at gun point

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Police: Florida boy, 8, tries to rob grocery store at gunpoint

WEST PALM BEACH —

giphy.gif

An 8-year-old boy tried to hold up a West Palm Beach grocery store Wednesday night, the West Palm Beach Police Department said.

The boy walked into King Foods & Meat Bazaar, pulled a loaded gun from his sweater and pointed it at a cashier, demanding money, investigators said.

"He was wearing like a motorcycle helmet, and he was wearing a sweater over his mouth,” the clerk said. “He was only showing his eyes."

Another employee then snatched the gun from the boy, who tried to escape the worker’s grip, witnesses said.

"When I grabbed my purse, it was so light,” said Eboni Alls, the boy’s mother. “I'm, like, I knew I was missing something. I said, ‘Where my gun?’ The first thing I thought was I hope Jaden don't have my gun."

The boy was evaluated after making comments about wanting to hurt himself, police said.

No charges have been filed, but the incident remains under investigation.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Police: Florida boy, 8, tries to rob grocery store at gunpoint

WEST PALM BEACH —

giphy.gif

An 8-year-old boy tried to hold up a West Palm Beach grocery store Wednesday night, the West Palm Beach Police Department said.

The boy walked into King Foods & Meat Bazaar, pulled a loaded gun from his sweater and pointed it at a cashier, demanding money, investigators said.

"He was wearing like a motorcycle helmet, and he was wearing a sweater over his mouth,” the clerk said. “He was only showing his eyes."

Another employee then snatched the gun from the boy, who tried to escape the worker’s grip, witnesses said.

"When I grabbed my purse, it was so light,” said Eboni Alls, the boy’s mother. “I'm, like, I knew I was missing something. I said, ‘Where my gun?’ The first thing I thought was I hope Jaden don't have my gun."

The boy was evaluated after making comments about wanting to hurt himself, police said.

No charges have been filed, but the incident remains under investigation.

Where does he learn that behavior and how the hell does and 8yr old have that much freedom to just roam the neighborhood?

Jaden must be a cac :mjpls:

His surroundings...Nobody give a fukk about lil kids basically raising themselves :francis:

That's though if the mom has to carry a gun in her purse just to feel safe
When you have a culture that celebrates and glorifies robbing people as a damn near rite of passage in its music you're bound to have 8 Y/Os trying to make an early impression :manny:

But dont mind me.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from leaving loaded guns around her child i am sure she is a great parent

:stopitslime: Ho where did your child learn to hold up a store :stopitslime:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
And @ReturnOfJudah this aint no FL thing. Ya NY boys be the same ones perpetuating this sh!t too. MOb Deep, DMX, Nas and all them fukkas be beating their chests talking about how they "robbed n!ggas"