A 26-year-old woman racked up $10,000 trying to become an IG star...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
5aa0393a63d32d2a008b45e8-750-563.jpg

Lissette Calveiro, 26, racked up $10,000 of debt trying to become an Instagram star, the New York Post reported.

• Some millennials say they're spending thousands of dollars on crafting shots made for Instagram.
  • This week, the New York Post reported the story of Lissette Calveiro, a 26-year-old who racked up $10,000 of debt while trying to become an Instagram star.
  • Calveiro told the Post that a lot of the travel she did "was strictly for Instagram."
  • The quest for this picture-perfect lifestyle isn't only financially crippling for some — recent studies have found that it's contributing to mental-health issues.

Some millennials say they're sinking thousands of dollars into crafting perfect Instagram photos.

This week, the New York Post reported the story of Lissette Calveiro, a 26-year-old who racked up $10,000 of debt trying to become an Instagram star.

Calveiro says she splurged on designer handbags, expensive clothes, and luxurious vacations while working low-salary jobs, including an internship in New York.

She told the Post that she would shop for clothes "to take the perfect 'gram" and that she was living above her means.

"I was living a lie," she said, adding: "Debt was looming over my head."

Calveiro said a lot of the travel she did "was strictly for Instagram."

"I could've invested that money in something," she said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/inst..._source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-biuk

Hustle backwards brehs :francis:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

A lot of women spend up to $20k on becoming an internet semsations... I dont know where they get the money.... I doubt its a business loan.

They usually get body enhancements in order to sell personal XXX videos or sell p*ssy direct to consumer or become a more popular bartender or stripper and get more clients.

I salute them for the entrepreneurial spirit

But that shyt is lazy to me.....

After youre 40 & washed up and nobody wants to look at you anymore.... How are u gonna get money?

The internet is powerful but these chicks arent that smart so all they can do is take pictures and sell p*ssy

These surgeons are getting rich off these dumb hoes out here

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

A lot of women spend up to $20k on becoming an internet semsations... I dont know where they get the money.... I doubt its a business loan.

They usually get body enhancements in order to sell personal XXX videos or sell p*ssy direct to consumer or become a more popular bartender or stripper and get more clients.

I salute them for the entrepreneurial spirit

But that shyt is lazy to me.....

After youre 40 & washed up and nobody wants to look at you anymore.... How are u gonna get money?

The internet is powerful but these chicks arent that smart so all they can do is take pictures and sell p*ssy

These surgeons are getting rich off these dumb hoes out here

You hit on something poignant.

Nobody is looking at a 40 year old woman, tryna pay for that.

The shelf life of an American woman is about 15 years or so to make due. 18-33

Throw in college, work, possible relationships, kids, families, bills etc...

They prob have a good 5 years to pop p*ssy for maximum return.

I see the desperation as I get older and realize that women have it way worse than us.