A 26-year-old woman racked up $10,000 trying to become an IG star...

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
her page looks so generic and looks like such a rip-off of the countless number of "lifestyle influencer" accounts out there, that it almost looks fake. looks like the whole shyt is from a template, down to those perfectly crafted 'candid' shots of her on SoHo's cobblestone streets

i guarantee that some of the money shes talking about was spent on Fyre Fest tickets:russ: she looks like the type

I hope not all the kids transplanting to NYC these days are this boring :francis: the city has turned into one big shopping mall and photo backdrop for people like this to marvel at for a year or two and go somewhere else

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
"I could've invested that money in something," she said.

A lot of women spend up to $20k on becoming an internet semsations... I dont know where they get the money.... I doubt its a business loan.

They usually get body enhancements in order to sell personal XXX videos or sell p*ssy direct to consumer or become a more popular bartender or stripper and get more clients.

I salute them for the entrepreneurial spirit

But that shyt is lazy to me.....

After youre 40 & washed up and nobody wants to look at you anymore.... How are u gonna get money?

The internet is powerful but these chicks arent that smart so all they can do is take pictures and sell p*ssy

These surgeons are getting rich off these dumb hoes out here

You know damm well where they get that money...c'mon

As far as this girl; spend 10k just to find out youre ugly gang brehettes

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Plane Jane cacs are so gassed....

Regular meatball heaux.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
See, y'all nikkas think a bytch getting her body done and becoming an international thot is taking the easy way out but this stupid bytch tried to take the easiest route of them all. Ain't even selling p*ssy.

This bytch thought she could take a couple pics of some crepes in France or post some (fully clothed) shots of herself on Lake Como or some shyt and get followers and wealthy suitors in no time. She has zero understanding of the game. Most IG "travel bloggers" are either posting sexy pics and hoeing on the side, or already had money to travel and gained a following by just being rich and documenting their daily lives.
Nobody wants to see a 6 on a good day travel the world with her clothes on. Not even other women. Tf?:what:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
See, y'all nikkas think a bytch getting her body done and becoming an international thot is taking the easy way out but this stupid bytch tried to take the easiest route of them all. Ain't even selling p*ssy.

This bytch thought she could take a couple pics of some crepes in France or post some (fully clothed) shots of herself on Lake Como or some shyt and get followers and wealthy suitors in no time. She has zero understanding of the game. Most IG "travel bloggers" are either posting sexy pics and hoeing on the side, or already had money to travel and gained a following by just being rich and documenting their daily lives.
Nobody wants to see a 6 on a good day travel the world with her clothes on. Not even other women. Tf?:what:
10k is nothing.
This and this

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
And her page still looks boring as shyt :scust:

https://www.instagram.com/lissettecalv
This is her new strategy. She wasnt poppin like that so now she puts out a sob story so people know who she is now. Either shes gonna get sponsors now or shes gonna be one of those"truth tellers" on how damaging social media is. Bet she got a few thousand new followers bc of this story

• Dap
Reactions: Dad