A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE POSSE CUT IN A RAP SONG PART 1

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I love watching the JayQuan videos, he has put most or all of them up as audio podcasts now on iTunes etc. the early early era is one part of Hip hip history where I don’t know much so it’s excellent for me to hear this stuff and dude knows his shyt, his breakdowns of LL, Kane etc are dope

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Mtt

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I love watching the JayQuan videos, he has put most or all of them up as audio podcasts now on iTunes etc. the early early era is one part of Hip hip history where I don’t know much so it’s excellent for me to hear this stuff and dude knows his shyt, his breakdowns of LL, Kane etc are dope
your ahead of the curve my brutha by following his youtube channel casue he not only gives technical detail information on sound production but he really knows the artists and overall history since the 70's. i have to donate cause i noticed he has a gofundme page he mentioned soemthing about podcast or wanting to travel to interview people or something like that.
i think he should get an intern to help him promote his brand and have other channels interview him as well. what he is doing isnt easy but needed as time progresses . many old school artists getting older and some dying.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
your ahead of the curve my brutha by following his youtube channel casue he not only gives technical detail information on sound production but he really knows the artists and overall history since the 70's. i have to donate cause i noticed he has a gofundme page he mentioned soemthing about podcast or wanting to travel to interview people or something like that.
i think he should get an intern to help him promote his brand and have other channels interview him as well. what he is doing isnt easy but needed as time progresses . many old school artists getting older and some dying.

there’s not many recordings of the pioneer acts he talks about, and like he says a lot of times, the studio recordings that do exist didn’t always capture the true sound and essence of what really made these acts shine and made them the legends that they were. Anything pre Run DMC is the shyt I’m interested in and he drops tonnes of knowledge in every episode.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt