a few things about Mobb Deep vs Tru Life

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Tru got locked up just when he wuz about to be a force in this shyt:to:.

You're bugging if you believe that. I believe he was only signed during that time period because Hov was deflecting the Cam beef onto him.

Dude is actually garbage and it was comical to hear him downtalking NYers jocking LA gang culture when he was rocking boo-ya trybe braids and bandanas at one point.

Insincere clown. :manny:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't Alchemist, it was Twin and Godfather. Lake even mentioned it. I don't even think Alchemist was rolling wit them like that during that time

Breh, it was Al.

I thought as much just from the Beef DVD. Muggs was ALC's mentor, he was always taking Alchemist with him in sessions. This is how Al met the Mobb in the first place. The timing makes sense, he started working with them in '99 with "Murda Muzik".

But it was confirmed as Alchemist years back by a QB OG. Just some shyt that went down and everyone knew.

Alchemist also got ganked at the side of stage at Nas' Central Park show in 04, smacked and chain stolen.

This happened.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hate when people say dumb shyt like "So and so wasn't there" like the main artists would've done something if he was. Beating up a rappers goons is way more gangster than beating up the rapper. Rappers are pussies. Their crew are the shooters/nikkas you gotta worry about.

If Prodigy was there he would've got pistol whipped and stripped naked like the rest of them nikkas. And he might have actually got seriously hurt, cause he is who they was after.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Breh, it was Al.

I thought as much just from the Beef DVD. Muggs was ALC's mentor, he was always taking Alchemist with him in sessions. This is how Al met the Mobb in the first place. The timing makes sense, he started working with them in '99 with "Murda Muzik".

But it was confirmed as Alchemist years back by a QB OG. Just some shyt that went down and everyone knew.

Alchemist also got ganked at the side of stage at Nas' Central Park show in 04, smacked and chain stolen.

This happened.
Man please say it aint so :to: please tell me you're lying about alchemist, they cant treat our cac brother like that

u got reading info on that tho? seems interesting

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people say dumb shyt like "So and so wasn't there" like the main artists would've done something if he was. Beating up a rappers goons is way more gangster than beating up the rapper. Rappers are pussies. Their crew are the shooters/nikkas you gotta worry about.

If Prodigy was there he would've got pistol whipped and stripped naked like the rest of them nikkas. And he might have actually got seriously hurt, cause he is who they was after.

But he wasn't there. If that was the case than we could all speak in hypotheticals. What if they robbed gza or what if they robbed Muggs?