a few things about Mobb Deep vs Tru Life

Daps
As a fan of the Mobb, I just respect them dudes for the great music they made.

All this ignorant mess is extra. couldn't care less

I agree with you but I think if the tables was turned and Mobb and they dudes was the ones running up on cats and sonning dudes, y'all would be on here talking about how real they are and giving them props.

But since Mobb took the L's, it's all this is ignorant, I jus care about the music lmao

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I agree with you but I think if the tables was turned and Mobb and they dudes was the ones running up on cats and sonning dudes, y'all would be on here talking about how real they are and giving them props.

But since Mobb took the L's, it's all this is ignorant, I jus care about the music lmao
Nah - it wouldn't make the music any better. You shouldn't listen to shytty hip hop made by real thugs, you should listen to classic shyt made by frauds. :yeshrug:
At the end of the day - whether they was really out there shooting doesn't make me appreciate music any more or less.

Daps
Nah - it wouldn't make the music any better. You shouldn't listen to shytty hip hop made by real thugs, you should listen to classic shyt made by frauds. :yeshrug:
At the end of the day - whether they was really out there shooting doesn't make me appreciate music any more or less.

I didn't say it would make the music better bro

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I don't at all think the mobb are frauds with good music "that's rick Ross". They lived what they rap they took Ls but who hasn't. All these snakes like littles, there all down wen there getting money but once These snakes get sent back to the gutter it's like "fukk p fukk hav they were nvr official". :what:

He said he's the reason for got it twisted bieng a hit.
:snoop:
I remember dude in a song saying if it wasn't for hav and pee my life would be over:mjlol:

Prodigy had heart and he chilled with some real gangsters like emoney bags. 50 wouldn't even sign pee if he was a fraud and off infamous, hell on earth and murda muzik that shyt could nvr be fake dudes had hard lives they were always around that environment whether they killed anybody or not.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't at all think the mobb are frauds with good music "that's rick Ross". They lived what they rap they took Ls but who hasn't. All these snakes like littles, there all down wen there getting money but once These snakes get sent back to the gutter it's like "fukk p fukk hav they were nvr official". :what:

He said he's the reason for got it twisted bieng a hit.
:snoop:
I remember dude in a song saying if it wasn't for hav and pee my life would be over:mjlol:

Prodigy had heart and he chilled with some real gangsters like emoney bags. 50 wouldn't even sign pee if he was a fraud and off infamous, hell on earth and murda muzik that shyt could nvr be fake dudes had hard lives they were always around that environment whether they killed anybody or not.

Are you just looking up random MOBB Deep threads?

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Are you just looking up random MOBB Deep threads?

Yea I just went back on some threads (I am new to this site) that were worth commenting on saw a lot of hate on this thread but that's about it :francis:

Last edited: