A friend of mine who always getting into incidents with people in public.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
At first I didn't mind, but it's taking a toll where I dread of going out with her to events.
Yesterday she wanted to go to the mall to window shop to get out of the house.
First incident the cashier said have a nice day as we left, and my friend said "thanks dude"( mind you this was a woman).
Second was when she was walking slow in the middle of mall and people have to go around, she would take her keys and fling it over her shoulder as to hit someone if they was behind her. You have people coming and going out of stores so if you was to walk behind you would of got hit.
Third incident
A woman with her kids was in front me to walk down the escalator, and my friend was in front of them, instead of going down she prevents them from going down by holding it up, but then moves out the way so they can go. As we riding down she tells me this is how people teach their kids how to hurry and not have patience.
Fourth Incident
As I waited for her to finish to use the restroom and I was on my phone, I hear a woman yell out "WHY YOU PUSH ME!!!" and my friend was yeah bytch, I can call the police for walking past me all close.
I suggest that I'll drop her at home, and I decided I wasn't going stay to watch a movie with her because my vibe was ruined for the day. There's plenty more, but I'm getting tired of it. And this woman is 68 years old.

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I hate people who try to antagonize others, especially unjustly. Someone is going to level her out one day with retribution. Don't be in the way.

Clear your life of this weirdo.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
She even gets into with people in her apartment complex, she accused a woman who live next door grabbed her ass and had me go with her to confront her, well the woman went to landlord and was scared and eventually got a door cam.
A woman who was coming out her apartment to take out the trash, and my friend wanted to call the police because she came out at the same time we walk past her door.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
OP...You sound dumb as fukk...Why in gods name would you waste your time dealing with some unhinged geriatric bytch? Not only that you're being her attack dog, confronting other women? What were you hoping to accomplish with that?

If this is even remotely real...Which my antenna's are already up about...You need to cut this broad off, and go spend time with younger, more productive people...