A friend of mine who always getting into incidents with people in public.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
bytch sound annoying as shyt
I have a friend who's an extrovert and can't read the room but I turned it into a positive for me by playing the good cop when he starts annoying people. I get so many conversations (and numbers) simply by apologizing to women after he got on their nerves. shyt is basically an ice breaker for me at this point and sometimes I hang with him JUST for him to create those opportunities

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Second was when she was walking slow in the middle of mall and people have to go around, she would take her keys and fling it over her shoulder as to hit someone if they was behind her.
86o27b.gif

You gonna get swung on and be the conduit for the vicarious asswhupping she campaigning for out in public.
She better have money, B.A.P or giving you a place to stay to be putting up with such geriatric degeneracy.​

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
:childplease:
did you tell Natina that you were in a bind, up front?!

If she ain’t bought you that ps5 and Ford Bronco yet, it ain’t gon happen. She supposed to be a sugar momma but she wanna act like Splenda, bush her.
She doesn't have money like that, and I don't hang with people for money. I thought she was cool till I noticed how she interacts with others, she has main character syndrome,you could be walking down the street without a care in a world and she'll think you would be in her business saying "LOOK LOOK YOU SEE HOW THEY POP OUT On YOU THEY WANT ATTENTION"

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
She doesn't have money like that, and I don't hang with people for money. I thought she was cool till I noticed how she interacts with others, she has main character syndrome,you could be walking down the street without a care in a world and she'll think you would be in her business saying "LOOK LOOK YOU SEE HOW THEY POP OUT On YOU THEY WANT ATTENTION"
What dat ass sitting like, though?