A friend of mine who always getting into incidents with people in public.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I do but I'm not book smart. But I make mistakes.

Well you are civil, that is respectable.
If you were a savage as I am, and cursed up a storm at my immigrantness.
Then you would be defeated.
Civility always reigns supreme.
Carry on.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's mental illness. You're around someone who has a personality disorder and probably has zero insight into it. They're the absolute WORST people to engage with in any setting especially Healthcare. Any nurses, doctors, social workers or therapists posting here will agree. They're the absolute worst because despite all the evidence around them that THEY are the problem. Their level of narcissism allows them to forge a new reality in which everyone else is a problem and they're actually normal.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
86o27b.gif

You gonna get swung on and be the conduit for the vicarious asswhupping she campaigning for out in public.
She better have money, B.A.P or giving you a place to stay to be putting up with such geriatric degeneracy.​
The thing is she's from Chicago and lives in the Valley (North Hollywood) and mostly incidents been with Whites, Latinos, Asians and a few black women. I wouldn't dare take her to South Central( Where I stay), Inglewood( anything below the 10 fwy) with her behavior, them LA women would of put hands on her.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Wait your friend is 68? How old are you?

She’s lived a full life being an a$$hole and she was never corrected. People either walked out of her life to avoid her, or she was hot so ppl never corrected her and left her alone when the hotness faded with age, or she’s a terror and emotionally abused the ppl in her life so they stayed around out of some weird sense of loyalty (like family or co-dependent friends/lovers).

You have one time to act out in public with me before I literally speed walk and leave you walking alone. I don’t play that mess because people like that CAUSE and ATTRACT drama and like to play like they don’t understand Wtf happened.

I was beating around the bush ..

@No More Migrants

What you thought was an easy smash turned into intolerable run around which you now want to end because you can’t smash for whatever reason and need to end your fake friendship..

I know im at least in the ballpark

invalid

Banned
Daps
Closer to 70! Met online! Not a family friend or longtime mentor just hanging out at the mall :mjlol: :dead: And she’s wilding and crazy

The hell kinda adopt-a-senior hospice help is this shyt?

Community service sentence?

talking bout he don't know if they gone go and watch this movie.....

:laff:

rafters

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
you haven't told her about herself yet

thats why she like hanging with you, she doesn't feel crazy when with you

:heh:

I hate people who try to antagonize others, especially unjustly. Someone is going to level her out one day with retribution. Don't be in the way.

Clear your life of this weirdo.

You’re hanging with a mentally ill person who will eventually take it out on you. Bail now

Wait your friend is 68? How old are you?

She’s lived a full life being an a$$hole and she was never corrected. People either walked out of her life to avoid her, or she was hot so ppl never corrected her and left her alone when the hotness faded with age, or she’s a terror and emotionally abused the ppl in her life so they stayed around out of some weird sense of loyalty (like family or co-dependent friends/lovers).

You have one time to act out in public with me before I literally speed walk and leave you walking alone. I don’t play that mess because people like that CAUSE and ATTRACT drama and like to play like they don’t understand Wtf happened.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
At first I didn't mind, but it's taking a toll where I dread of going out with her to events.
Yesterday she wanted to go to the mall to window shop to get out of the house.
First incident the cashier said have a nice day as we left, and my friend said "thanks dude"( mind you this was a woman).
Second was when she was walking slow in the middle of mall and people have to go around, she would take her keys and fling it over her shoulder as to hit someone if they was behind her. You have people coming and going out of stores so if you was to walk behind you would of got hit.
Third incident
A woman with her kids was in front me to walk down the escalator, and my friend was in front of them, instead of going down she prevents them from going down by holding it up, but then moves out the way so they can go. As we riding down she tells me this is how people teach their kids how to hurry and not have patience.
Fourth Incident
As I waited for her to finish to use the restroom and I was on my phone, I hear a woman yell out "WHY YOU PUSH ME!!!" and my friend was yeah bytch, I can call the police for walking past me all close.
I suggest that I'll drop her at home, and I decided I wasn't going stay to watch a movie with her because my vibe was ruined for the day. There's plenty more, but I'm getting tired of it. And this woman is 68 years old.
Bro what does she look like? None of this makes any sense. Does she remind you of grandma or something? What is this about?
What man is meeting up with women on fb so that you can be friends? Please make sense of this. Do you have any conditions like autism? If so, please excuse me, I don't mean to offend.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
I was beating around the bush ..

@No More Migrants

What you thought was an easy smash turned into intolerable run around which you now want to end because you can’t smash for whatever reason and need to end your fake friendship..

I know im at least in the ballpark
It started from FB , met her at a ice cream shop. It mostly consisted of going to parks, watching movies at her apartment, almost smashed but I couldn't get it up, remained friends, she has two adult daughters (31, 37 going on 38 in December) she previously dated a 29 year old who workrd at Carls jr down from her home

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
unfortunately there's nothing you can do with these folks except hope that jails sets them straight (it usually doesn't) :manny: