A friend of mine who always getting into incidents with people in public.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
Ok I'm glad he's ok now, I had a good rest of my night making friends it was fun. I can't wait to order on line now I appreciate it and understand why people with money order online or not at all and maybe just once in awhile, the way that lady saw us and rudely instructed he kids to jump in front of us on the escalator, no etiquette whatsoever everyone knows smaller particles birds but she wanted us to just stand there and wait till she load her kids on absolutely no manners no etiquette and that's why nobody goes out anymore I talk to a lot of people they would not go out shopping not in the malls like that is too many rude people out there that you know start stuff but I've been going out the current last couple of weeks and I haven't had any problems whatsoever my friends and I'veBeen having a good time anyway thanks for coming I'll see you later.
This is the text I got this morning

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
Ok I'm glad he's ok now, I had a good rest of my night making friends it was fun. I can't wait to order on line now I appreciate it and understand why people with money order online or not at all and maybe just once in awhile, the way that lady saw us and rudely instructed he kids to jump in front of us on the escalator, no etiquette whatsoever everyone knows smaller particles birds but she wanted us to just stand there and wait till she load her kids on absolutely no manners no etiquette and that's why nobody goes out anymore I talk to a lot of people they would not go out shopping not in the malls like that is too many rude people out there that you know start stuff but I've been going out the current last couple of weeks and I haven't had any problems whatsoever my friends and I'veBeen having a good time anyway thanks for coming I'll see you later.
This is the text I got this morning
My friend was in front of them she could have gone down and waited as I was behind them.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Tuesdays_with_Morrie.jpg
-ass stories

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What does that question have to do with this situation.

I was more interested in YOU
Most of this board are far more intelligent than I am
Know who are mostly stupid?
Folks who hold certain opinions

So I was asking, do you think you are intelligent person?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Wait your friend is 68? How old are you?

She’s lived a full life being an a$$hole and she was never corrected. People either walked out of her life to avoid her, or she was hot so ppl never corrected her and left her alone when the hotness faded with age, or she’s a terror and emotionally abused the ppl in her life so they stayed around out of some weird sense of loyalty (like family or co-dependent friends/lovers).

You have one time to act out in public with me before I literally speed walk and leave you walking alone. I don’t play that mess because people like that CAUSE and ATTRACT drama and like to play like they don’t understand Wtf happened.