A friend of mine who always getting into incidents with people in public.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
It started from FB , met her at a ice cream shop. It mostly consisted of going to parks, watching movies at her apartment, almost smashed but I couldn't get it up, remained friends, she has two adult daughters (31, 37 going on 38 in December) she previously dated a 29 year old who workrd at Carls jr down from her home

Shyt if you wanna deal w all that it’s on you

But based off what I read , she probably ain’t even trippin like that if you distance yourself..

She knows who she is

And if she cusses you out and it ends in drama

You’re already prepared because you know who she is

Quicker the better tho , you can’t get that time back

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What the fukk do you talk to 68 year old woman about? I mean, it's probably easier than talking to a chick in her 20's but that shyt is still gonna be kinda wack.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The thing is she's from Chicago and lives in the Valley (North Hollywood) and mostly incidents been with Whites, Latinos, Asians and a few black women. I wouldn't dare take her to South Central( Where I stay), Inglewood( anything below the 10 fwy) with her behavior, them LA women would of put hands on her.

Maybe she needs Aunt Louie to serve her up a glass of get right.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Damn op i enjoy a little salt n pepper coochie as much as the next degenerate, but this chick a good 7 to 10 years past even my standard cut off age, and i am considerably older than u :picard:

:salute: ya scumbaggery but u still doing it wrong if she aint breaking u off a lil sumnsumn. She aint even gotta have money like that, as stated above that teeth free throat is its own reward but the occasional little treat out the medicine cabinet or even some:ohlawd: cooking just to show her appreciation for helping her stunt on the other grannies is the least she can do to minimize the crazy looks u finna get from ya peoples. :ufdup:

And even then she should still be on her best behavior when allowing her to be seen with u. Carry on like this and folks gone think u dont love yaself my g.