A lack of love, combined with loneliness can destroy one's humanity, intimacy is over sex

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loneliness can destroy a person humanity and out look on life. Because if you're isolated in a remote location with no intimacy.. it'll turn you into a monster. It'll turn u in a 'savage' as they say. everybody is entitled to love and intimacy. No person should experience a lonley existence.

I don't care about sex, I don't want it anymore. It does absolutely nothing for me mentally. I crave something more from a female. I want love but unfortunately we live in a superficial society where money and sex are the ultimate goals.

Love isn't sex. Sex is an exercise, no different from doing push-ups or running on treadmill. Love is important , intimacy is what gives a person their humanity. With out love you're not human, you become a heartless predator looking to fulfill that deep black hole u feel on the inside by hurting others.

Intimacy should be a human right . Everyman deserve a good woman that's totally compatible with him mentally, what's the point of conquering the world if i don't have a queen beside you. Even Genghis Kahn had woman on his side. Life is empty without a spouse

They say success is the best revenge, which is false. Success is man-made, love comes from God...it's something that can't be bought. Love is natural, and sometimes I feel like I've been cursed to never experience love... which led me to feel like it doesn't exist.

A lack of love will destroy a person humanity and turn them into something they wasn't meant to be. A cold, heartless, calculated monster. Hurt ppl, hurt ppl...

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Loneliness can destroy a person humanity and out look on life. Because if you're isolated in a remote location with no intimacy.. it'll turn you into a monster. It'll turn u in a 'savage' as they say. everybody is entitled to love and intimacy. No person should experience a lonley existence.

Breh you sound like Elliot Rodger forreal

''Being lonely in a beautiful place like Santa Barbara is truly a horrible experience. As I've said many times, a beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, especially while having to watch other men walking around with their girlfriends. I wish girls were attracted to me. I don't know why they aren't.'' - Elliot Rodger

The bolded is profound I got to give him that :wow:

OP about to snap tho

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you sound like Elliot Rodger forreal

''Being lonely in a beautiful place like Santa Barbara is truly a horrible experience. As I've said many times, a beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, especially while having to watch other men walking around with their girlfriends. I wish girls were attracted to me. I don't know why they aren't.'' - Elliot Rodger

The bolded is profound I got to give him that :wow:

OP about to snap tho
Blah Blah Blah...

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao breh I was just thinking about this. I was meditating on why I'm so evil. it's because my spirit is dead. I never had one. love is absent from my life and I've been alone since I was a kid because I'm an orphan.

Good things only happen to me because I make them happen for myself.

I choose to value myself and want more than what I've told I have. My gift is freedom. lol frfr, I have no family or loved ones to judge me.

imagine being able to operate without criticism. I think that's why I'm off the rails. I believe in my own power so much it's scary. I taught myself to tie my own shoes and ride a bike. I remember as a kid knowing I'll have to teach myself everything. I was right.

I Damn near taught myself to read. I remember being alone a lot as a kid. I remember all of that neglect and abuse as I age. It comes back to me when I'm not thinking of it.

No child should have to teach themselves to tie their shoes and to ride a bike.

I realized how much I had taken from me as a kid when I became a nanny. man, I taught my kids everything I know. I remember parents taking days off of work to teach their kids how to read. I remember some of my clients actually writing their children's names in the sky for their birthday.

That kind of shyt gives kids a safety net. It makes them feel safe and supported. Everyone deserves that but not everyone gets it.

Its not good or bad. It just is what it is. Sometimes I want to cry but I just focus on how much I want to murder everyone and I find peace in that hatred of society. I long for more carnage. I am a zombie breh. They can't harm or kill me. They've done everything to me and I was dead on arrival.

So fukk this entire life and everyone living it. Press the buttom. Drop the bomb. Let's get this show on the road.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
nothing is more painful than not having somebody to wake up next to, or share your success
I disagree. Having it and losing it is worse. Imagine having two women drive you to your most successful point. You've commited your life to them and can't see life without them.

Then suddenly they're gone. And nothing is the same. Then imagine knowing you intentionally pushed them away.

Yeah man. It could definitely be worse. Guilt is a shyt feeling.

Lol this is so honest it's hilarious:
Press the button. Drop the bomb. Let's get this show on the road.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. Having it and losing it is worse. Imagine having two women drive you to your most successful point. You've commited your life to them and can't see life without them.

Then suddenly they're gone. And nothing is the same. Then imagine knowing you intentionally pushed them away.

Yeah man. It could definitely be worse. Guilt is a shyt feeling.

Lol this is so honest it's hilarious:
yeah thats true....I can see where that would hurt more

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loneliness is a feeling and being alone is a state of being. You can be alone and not feel lonely. Not everyone needs or desires the company of others.
thats a lie us lonely ppl tell ourselves...but we want companionship

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats a lie us lonely ppl tell ourselves...but we want companionship
That's for you. Again, alone doesn't equal lonely. If you're feeling lonely you probably don't have enough to do.