A lack of love, combined with loneliness can destroy one's humanity, intimacy is over sex

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's for you. Again, alone doesn't equal lonely. If you're feeling lonely you probably don't have enough to do.
rawtid you're full of shyt....I have plenty of work.....occupying time with earthly task doesn't close the hole that a person feels deep down inside

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
thats a lie us lonely ppl tell ourselves...but we want companionship
Lol man. don't bother. this is coli man.

If you're lonely you ain't getting enough money. Stop being a fakkit x. fukk you need positive genuine interactions for?

You over here acting like being a part of a community is an important part of healthy development.

We don't do that in Harlem breh. You must be white.

Yousalame boi. You didn't give birth to yourself? You didn't raise yourself?

I thought you were capable of abiogenesis X. All real nikkas created themselves from nothing.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont even crave sex anymore, honestly just want a person that love me and heal the pain that I feel and in turn ill give her what she want

but im very selective, I dont trust many ppl

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol man. don't bother. this is coli man.

If you're lonely you ain't getting enough money. Stop being a fakkit x. fukk you need positive genuine interactions for?

You over here acting like being a part of a community is an important part of healthy development.

We don't do that in Harlem breh. You must be white.

Yousalame boi. You didn't give birth to yourself? You didn't raise yourself?

I thought you were capable of abiogenesis X. All real nikkas created themselves from nothing.
yeah, i think alot of ppl are hurting but put up a shield....i think we need to just be honest....single people hurt the most and we try to make ourselves seem strong...under the guise of "self improvement" fukk self improvement...which is fine...but whats the point of improving yourself if the prize never comes. the prize is suppose to be a good spouse ....but life isnt a movie, u can better yourself and still end up with a loser

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Lmao breh I was just thinking about this. I was meditating on why I'm so evil. it's because my spirit is dead. I never had one. love is absent from my life and I've been alone since I was a kid because I'm an orphan.

Good things only happen to me because I make them happen for myself.

I choose to value myself and want more than what I've told I have. My gift is freedom. lol frfr, I have no family or loved ones to judge me.

imagine being able to operate without criticism. I think that's why I'm off the rails. I believe in my own power so much it's scary. I taught myself to tie my own shoes and ride a bike. I remember as a kid knowing I'll have to teach myself everything. I was right.

I Damn near taught myself to read. I remember being alone a lot as a kid. I remember all of that neglect and abuse as I age. It comes back to me when I'm not thinking of it.

No child should have to teach themselves to tie their shoes and to ride a bike.

I realized how much I had taken from me as a kid when I became a nanny. man, I taught my kids everything I know. I remember parents taking days off of work to teach their kids how to read. I remember some of my clients actually writing their children's names in the sky for their birthday.

That kind of shyt gives kids a safety net. It makes them feel safe and supported. Everyone deserves that but not everyone gets it.

Its not good or bad. It just is what it is. Sometimes I want to cry but I just focus on how much I want to murder everyone and I find peace in that hatred of society. I long for more carnage. I am a zombie breh. They can't harm or kill me. They've done everything to me and I was dead on arrival.

So fukk this entire life and everyone living it. Press the buttom. Drop the bomb. Let's get this show on the road.

This made me tear up :mjcry:

Bring it in, Josh :hug:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
alot of ppl are hurting but put up a shield....i think we need to just be honest
True, it's hard to be honest about being vulnerable. Trust me, lol I do it everyday.
whats the point of improving yourself if the prize never comes.
I think figuring out what the prize is, is the game that provides the prize. I think we should improve ourselves for ourselves. And that's the point of self improvement.

My prize is knowing having a genuinely good relationship is possible. It is possible X. I had to wait over twenty years for my first.

life isnt a movie, u can better yourself and still end up with a loser

Yes, life isn't a movie. This shyt is real. And our feelings are very real. I assure you there's someone thinking as you do who's looking for you. You have to keep looking for them and be ready for them when they come.

Lol were all losers I think.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assure you there's someone thinking as you do who's looking for you. You have to keep looking for them and be ready for them when they come..

i dont know bro, I dont think that person exist....where? I cant see it...I feel like thats just something ppl tell u, to keep you pacified while being lonely....its like a dog chasing his tail

yo P @PeridotPuss what do u think about this discussion

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
i dont know bro, I dont think that person exist
I'm a believer in love in all its forms big bro. I can't prove what I feel. That's why I call it a belief. I can tell you I've seen people find companionship because they believed it in. It isn't always traditional.

I love music and words. I can wrap myself in both and feel connected to billions of people. I muhfukkin love food and soccer. No matter how I feel doing either makes me very happy. It really does. I'm smiling just thinking about soccer.

People enjoy watching me do both too because my passion is evident.

You might be gay
this is funny.