bytch you from around the way its sad what this do to me
But queensbridge, we gotta have unity
:ahh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
dang Coli yall shyt negative then a beech ....

I feel like most of yall are under 30 and only recognize the the biggest rappers of that time

Yall dont respect the craft only the numbers only what the media pushes as hot

you show more luv to any rapper that dates a kardashian becuz ur so influenced by TMZ hollywood paparazzi bullshyt

dude dont got it like that but he contributes to the arts

but you same kats always have to find a loser for every winner in a battle and put the winner on a petal stool

these are just rappers but you try to make them an false idol

people should be mature enough to let the man out that box of losing the battle to Nas

and respect his contributions to the art he is a talented rapper they all get older but the talent and contributions dont get old

the older kats look up to the pioneers like rakim even tho they get older

the thing is i believe mega got a late start and didnt surface till much later so even tho he is old his music is younger

and seems light years separation from Rakim but not much younger then Rakim.

young heads are the main ones talking it's not the same ......
:gucci:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk

Fetus - "All lies. Nas was never in his mama's womb, that n1gga was watching from his window."

Hate Me Now "I known that n1gga all my life Nas ain’t never been crucified, that n1gga makin sh1t up again!"

2nd Childhood "Nas only had 1 childhood get the fukk outta here, dude a liar"

Project Windows "How're you gonna make a song about windows, from a window? That's like a Matrix within The Matrix... He ain’t Neo or Morpheus, Nas is fake!"

Undying Love "In the song Nas kills himself but I seen dude on T.V. last week, n1gga's a fake!"

Dr. Knockboot "Nas never had sex, Destiny is a clone, that’s my word. You can ask my n1gga Hotcakes that live on 41st and Vernon. He was there when the UPS delivered Des in a package str8 from the lab."

Street Dreams "What the fukk this n1gga talking about? Dreams aren't real, so Nas ain't real!"

Dance - "The same n1gga I seen stuck to the wall during the prom??? Nas never danced! He musta watched his mama dance from the glare in his window. That’s word to my n1gga Yammy (God Rest His Soul)."

I Gave You Power - "Oh so now Nas thinks he's a transformer now, how come you ain’t change shape when Will got hit? Dude was never a gun, he shoulda rapped about being a window and sh1t."

One Love "fukk that, don't buy into that bullsh1t. Nas sent me 1 fukking letter, asking me if he could borrow my 6-Button Genesis controller and where I kept my Dax at."

Memory Lane (Sittin In The Park)- "Bullsh1t! I was sittin in the park n1gga. That was me. Nas wasn't even allowed to be in the park. Me and my n1gga We Wop (RIP) used to wave our Big Mac's at Nas' window and taunt him."

If I Ruled The World "Starting a sentence with IF means it's hypothetical, hence its non-existent like Nas’ street cred *giggles*hehehe, you like that right? Learned that hence sh1t while locked up. Point Blank... Nas ain't real!!"
I'm crying :laff:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I like Mega’s older music...nowhere as much as Nas but this is some crab shyt and sorta disappointing. Mega seem like a solid dude..thought he’d be bigger than that at this point.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Let’s not be honest. If you felt a nikka was responsible for not only trying to steal money from you, but let another nikkas steal money from you, force you to sign to their fukked up production deal, and then actively tell people to blackball you..... all before that man ever said one negative word in public

Well yea. I’d be cursing that nikka name for 150 years. How much time is enough for a man who you feel cheated you out of millions in success?

And before we get into the numbers and what if’s and how comes..... that’s how he feels. He’s told the full story of the firm shyt and has always come off as a snake and never once refuted it. Mega came home, was forced by stoute and nas to sign a 50k production deal that wasn’t industry standard or fair. When he said no, they didn’t say oh ok sorry. They then went to other people and said don’t fukk with him. And then still haven’t told the guy they was doing this. Until he shows up for a damn session in his group, to find out he’s been replaced. Then that same replacement nikka comes out dissing you, and you don’t even know this nikka.

Oh yea. Time couldn’t come up with a number that would allow me to forgive that nikka. At all. Ever.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Let’s not be honest. If you felt a nikka was responsible for not only trying to steal money from you, but let another nikkas steal money from you, force you to sign to their fukked up production deal, and then actively tell people to blackball you..... all before that man ever said one negative word in public

Well yea. I’d be cursing that nikka name for 150 years. How much time is enough for a man who you feel cheated you out of millions in success?

And before we get into the numbers and what if’s and how comes..... that’s how he feels. He’s told the full story of the firm shyt and has always come off as a snake and never once refuted it. Mega came home, was forced by stoute and nas to sign a 50k production deal that wasn’t industry standard or fair. When he said no, they didn’t say oh ok sorry. They then went to other people and said don’t fukk with him. And then still haven’t told the guy they was doing this. Until he shows up for a damn session in his group, to find out he’s been replaced. Then that same replacement nikka comes out dissing you, and you don’t even know this nikka.

Oh yea. Time couldn’t come up with a number that would allow me to forgive that nikka. At all. Ever.
Coulda sworn I’ve heard mega say that the reason he didn’t sign the production deal was because he was fresh home from jail and if he was more mature things probably woulda played out differently