"A lot of people don't rock with me because they on Nas dikk" - Mega

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by Soymuscle Mike, Jun 12, 2019.

1. The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate Call me Dad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

they performed together in 2006.... Mega was saying BACK THEN, nikkas wouldn't support cause they was on Nas dikk... he wasn't saying it in reference to today

I remember that interview... What he was saying was he would have signed it anyway cause of the publicity and fame it would have brought vs. what actually happened. He was still gonna get jerked, but all them cats was getting jerked, so at least he'd have the def jam co-sign with his side of jerk...

The problem was he was a jail nikka... And trying to jerk a nikka straight out of jail ain't gonna work. He asked why in the hell does he have to sign this with Steve if Def Jam already wants him? Instead of an actual answer from his FRIEND Nas.... Nas basically told him get jerked cause reasons.....

That's all fine... business ain't friendship... cool...

It's the next part is why I'd still be carrying it. So I didn't want to get jerked by you and your man... Couldn't that be the end? Why you telling other labels and artists not to fukk with me? Did I wrong you somehow by not allowing you to jerk me? If I don't sign to Puff, he's ok with that... He don't call Jimmy Iovine and tell him not to sign me too.

But he's forgiven Nas and all is good now.... But steve stoute... Oh no he still hate that nikka

Frida Giezman dapped this.
  2. waynep

waynep Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Saw the clip of Nas performing One Love in
    Spain and he skipped Mega name... That
    was just last week. Would be nice if cats
    could just squash it.

3. You39InAKarateClass

You39InAKarateClass Underground like Harriet

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    H-Town Is Full...tell a friend ho
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

He been trash

shawntitan dapped this.
  4. mson

mson Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $3345000.00

5. Yahweh Ben Yahweh

Yahweh Ben Yahweh Tangipahoa & Orleans Parish LA/ Pike County, MS Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
    Coli Cash:
    $35598.00

Mega either

*flow hard on a song

Or

*sound like the rap Keith Sweat, begging on the beat
    Sounding like a pathetic lil kid asking to stay up late on a school night

No in between

chunky_mcdaniels dapped this.
  6. spliz

spliz SplizThaDon

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

U wrote all of this for nothing because Mega himself said he wouldve did shyt differently back then. A nikka fresh outta jail. No leverage. No nothin. Working with fukkin Dr Dre along with 3 artist with platinum and gold plaques. Regardless. The nikka spent whole albums dissing Nas. Did documentaries. Interviews. The whole nine. Nas addressed Mega on like 3 songs. Nas reached out to Mega again in 06z shyt was cool. What happen? Mega started runnin his fukkin mouth AGAIN. Talkin slick about Nas. Nas never reached out to that nikka again after that. As far as everybody else? Nas is good wit. Mega just a petty ass nikka and he moves funny. Like I said before. Look at how he did Prodigy in life AND in death. Oh yea. P aint a real QB cat. Ok. Look at how he did Tragedy Khadafi. “Nas never refuted it” is some straight bullshyt to say. More like one nikka was obsessed and the other nikka spoke on the situation a few times like a normal person.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    madness, Trajan, VanDamme and 3 others dapped this.
  7. mr. smoke weed

mr. smoke weed Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chi
    Coli Cash:
    $265166.00

That was 18 years ago :wow:

Danie84 and FreedMind dapped this.
  8. The Devil's Advocate

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

Well if you kept reading the thread, you see I addressed every word you said and so did Mega... and Mega's IG post I posted, says your no leverage part was complete lies and fabrications, made up by Steve Stoute, after he said no to the rape and got blackballed by.......... Nas and Steve Stoute

Of course Nas is good with it... He's not the one who got people called up at other labels and told "don't work with this guy" I'd be fine with too in that situation... The fukk?

But thanks for the info

9. mson

mson Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $3345000.00

Cormega: Like Sean Price. I was on the radio with Torae and Skyzoo, and they was telling me, “You blazed the path.” I didn’t expect that, and there’s a lot of newer artists. I feel like I have a responsibility to be sincere. With The Realness, I was sincere about the streets, and I told you my pitfalls of it or whatever, so that’s what I’m doing with “The Industry.” It’s basically Cormega, but it’s not me talking about being from the streets; it’s talking about me and the industry. To be honest with you, I respect the streets more than the industry, because it’s less fukkery, and you know what you’re dealing with. In the industry, you’ll have an executive straight rob you, steal from you and smile in your face. Then you get mad and approach him about it, and you’ll go to jail or worse than that. They’ll blacklist you just for speaking up for your money, so that’s my theory of the industry.

Cormega: Well, right out of prison I had an incredible buzz. If you really do the knowledge, almost every person from Queensbridge that was rapping shouted me out in their songs. Mobb Deep is extremely important when I was just coming out of jail. I owe a lot of my career to Mobb Deep. You have to understand, I came home and I had a buzz. Doing songs with them have been some of my greatest joys. I love working with them. I actually spoke to Havoc recently like a couple of days ago like, “We gotta work,” so it was good trying to vibe again.

Long story short, Mobb Deep’s the most important people to my career. Period. I’ll tell you why, because after The Firm situation didn’t go down, there was powers that be that shut me down. It was literally people about to sign me, and next thing you know, they get a phone call and they changed their mind about signing me last minute. I was blacklisted like a motherfukker. Actually, my publicist that was on the phone with you now, she was even told not to fukk with me and be my publicist. It was that bad. It was bad, so the significance of Mobb Deep is even when I was the villain, when I was blacklisted, they never turned they back on me. They could have said, “fukk him” or avoided me, but they embraced me. They put me on Murda Muzik. Havoc did “Killaz Theme” for me.

So like you said, Queensbridge was a big movement and Mobb Deep was one of the biggest people in that movement. They had the biggest anthem out of Queensbridge, and they had their own cult following, so for them to put me on that album…it’s people that never heard of me that were introduced to me on that album. That was their best-selling album ever. That also was like, “Oh, Mega still doing his thing,” and then Prodigy had me on that song “Three” on H.N.I.C., so I could never front on Mobb Deep no matter what. I’m going to have to respect them always. They’re like family, and that’s how Queensbridge is—some dudes may argue over they shyt, but at the end of the day it’s like family. With Mobb Deep, my career is indebted to them. I would never charge Mobb Deep for anything, and I would never say no because they’ve always helped me out a lot.

Cormega Charts His Growth After Industry Blacklisting Following The Firm Split

Brooklynero21, Asicz and Cali_livin dapped this.
  10. spliz

spliz SplizThaDon

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

Nah. What ur sayin is Mega’s loud mouth version of the events. Which everyone takes as gospel but Mega’s character is never put into question despite his questionable actions. This nikka Steve Stoute said Mega felt like everyone owed him somethin and was very arrogant. How bout this? Mega himself said he ended up having an issue with Chris Lighty because of his ego. nikka brought goons to Chris Lighty’s family’s crib when he invited Mega and told him NOT to. THEN got mad at Chris Lighty because Chris felt a way about him doin that. He even admitted to such. And admitted to being wrong about it after Chris passed away. Why he let Prodigy get jumped by the nikkas he was wit after P invited him to his event? Why he let Trag get beat up and jumped while he stood there and did nothing?

HNIC973, IllmaticDelta and Ziggiy dapped this.
  11. The Devil's Advocate

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

I get what you're saying... But why would you believe a snake like Stoute?

Now maybe I missed it... But where in the hell does Nas EVER explain that situation? Where does he say nah nah nah I never tried to force him into a slave deal... Nah I never tried to black ball him.... Nah I never replaced him without his knowledge then had my man's diss him behind his back....... And I'd be upset to find out my manager did that shyt too

I didn't hear that ever... I didn't say Mega was Jesus... I said very clearly... you could have offered a contract, he said no... and then you parted ways with a handshake... Its the OTHER shyt Nas let go on, that was like "ok this ain't just business, you tryin to destroy this man" And if Nas did zero of that... I'd just like to be reminded of when the hell this was....

That's all... nothing towards you or what you posting... But I'm not seeing any direct FACTS from Stoute/Nas to refute anything.. I never have

12. George's Dilemma

George's Dilemma Banned Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $156406.00

Cormega reminds me of Charlie Brown from Leaders of the New School acting like a bytch cuz the people wanted Busta instead of him. Only instead of crying, pissing, and moaning on a Yo MTV Raps episode, Mega been bytching for 20 years. Salty and Vinegar azz nikka.

13. 88m3

88m3 Fast Money & Foreign Objects

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $3328766.00

wtf does he want at this point

I've always liked Mega as an artist but man is he petty and whiny

I'll never forget the amount of bytching he did on his old forum and anytime I see him post on ig he is complaining about something and negative smh

IllmaticDelta and Trajan dapped this.
  14. Zero

Zero Caution When Wet

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $308105.00

I just finished listening to The Realness and The True Meaning

Dope albums...fukk all that other shyt. First page alone proving him right :manny:

$cam-U-Well_Jack$on dapped this.
  15. IllmaticDelta

IllmaticDelta Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

:what:how? he specifically cited QB cat's not rocking with him. We're all just some strangers who have nothing to do with QB/him