A MESSAGE TO ALL CANIBUS FANS FROM M-EIGHTY

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mm seems like some issues here, what's good? Was cool with both of them. Was it merely a case of Bis wanting to go in a different direction?

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
always something with M-80

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Bis is an enigma within an enigma but as shytty as an emcee M-80 twas he seemed like a straight forward cat when it comes to business but who really knows..

seems like Bis always has some kind of issue with his management,hopefully this time he has that aspect locked down..

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I can't put my finger on it but something isn't right about this. :patrice:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't put my finger on it but something isn't right about this. :patrice:
80 seems hurt and bitter (justifiably or not) that Bis decided to go in another direction with his management, that he didn't take up the opportunities to push the projects as much as possible or listen to him in regards to how to get the Infinity album done.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
80 seems hurt and bitter (justifiably or not) that Bis decided to go in another direction with his management, that he didn't take up the opportunities to push the projects as much as possible or listen to him in regards to how to get the Infinity album done.

M-80 has been Bis's best manager.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I worked with a few c tier rappers before, never again. Ill manage some random kid from the block who is willing to pay his dues and give it all he has.

These washed up rappers feel that managers need to treat them like they are jay z status. Most of them are close minded musicians with terrible decision making skills.

M80 needs to use his jewish name and start managing real cats and leave all these people he works with in the trash.

I fukks with M cause i worked with him 2 times and he was on point with what he said.