A MESSAGE TO ALL CANIBUS FANS FROM M-EIGHTY

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never liked Pyrit, he's a snake.
How come? I was cool with him but haven't spoke to him for a while. Was cool with M-Eighty too.

I don't really know what's accurate here, but it is interesting, insightful too.

What do you make if the M-Eighty phone call with Ras, Kurupt & Priest?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
How come? I was cool with him but haven't spoke to him for a while. Was cool with M-Eighty too.

I don't really know what's accurate here, but it is interesting, insightful too.

What do you make if the M-Eighty phone call with Ras, Kurupt & Priest?

He just rubs me the wrong way, he was involved in the J.Clone record. :scusthov:

Was with Bis in Canada when he hurt himself before the battle. :francis:

Uses the N-word. :childplease:

Last edited:

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I don't know Pyrit, but I've done business with M80 when I tried to get a Canibus feature for my album. The deal fell through and I was out a certain amount of money (I wont say how much, out of respect since it was bad business on my part), and I always wondered if M80 gave that money to Bis or pocketed it himself.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yoooo fukk everyone involved. Been said this guy needs to work with better artist.

No one cares bout biz in 2015

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just rubs me the wrong way, he was involved in the J.Clone record. :scusthov:

Was with Bis in Canada when he hurt himself before the battle. :francis:

Uses the N-word. :childplease:
How did he hurt himself? And I thought Pyrit was Rican? Will be interesting to see how it unfolds....

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Damn, sorry to hear bout that. I would hope 'Bis isn't the type to do that type of dirty shyt.

I never spoke to Bis, it was all done though M80. When I had to cancel the feature, I originally expected the money I had already paid him (which was roughly 1/3rd of the full price), but I never got it. I was mad at first, but I realized it was bad business on my part since I had to cancel in the first place.

For the record, M80 was always nice when I tried to deal with him, as he was when I first saw him with Bis at a show in Wilmington NC in 08.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never spoke to Bis, it was all done though M80. When I had to cancel the feature, I originally expected the money I had already paid him (which was roughly 1/3rd of the full price), but I never got it. I was mad at first, but I realized it was bad business on my part since I had to cancel in the first place.

For the record, M80 was always nice when I tried to deal with him, as he was when I first saw him with Bis at a show in Wilmington NC in 08.
When I done buisness with Bis was always directly with him thankfully, a few interactions with a lady who may have been representing him but by and large Bis.

GXLadyB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's marked private, tho it says it's to all Bis fans. (Update, never mind, obviously the status of the vid was changed.)

Last edited: