A MESSAGE TO ALL CANIBUS FANS FROM M-EIGHTY

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I knew Canibus when he used to tour the Brick City battle circuit back in the mid 90's, he's a really sharp dude, but I could imagine him being not such a good businessman. I think he's the type of cat who feel's he's still one hit away or something.

GXLadyB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He just rubs me the wrong way, he was involved in the J.Clone record. :scusthov:

Was with Bis in Canada when he hurt himself before the battle. :francis:

Uses the N-word. :childplease:

Can you give me a rundown on what was said in this video?
Bis hasn't done much since leaving Eighty but he might be lying low in the wake of his dad passing away...the first year is always hard.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Can you give me a rundown on what was said in this video?
Bis hasn't done much since leaving Eighty but he might be lying low in the wake of his dad passing away...the first year is always hard.
I can't remember.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Has he ever made an album even as close to being as good as Rip The Jacker from 2003 since then?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I knew Canibus when he used to tour the Brick City battle circuit back in the mid 90's, he's a really sharp dude, but I could imagine him being not such a good businessman. I think he's the type of cat who feel's he's still one hit away or something.
Back when he was staying on Mt Prospect Ave? I seen him back in '96-'97 by the Newark subway near Franklin Ave. He stopped and watched me. No lie. Did you ever witness him battle?:jbhmm:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Back when he was staying on Mt Prospect Ave? I seen him back in '96-'97 by the Newark subway near Franklin Ave. He stopped and watched me. No lie. Did you ever witness him battle?:jbhmm:

A couple of times, it was against some local dude named street pope or some shyt like that it was in this little African club on South Orange ave the name escapes me, its a hair salon now, the other time him and Hussein Fatal was battling on the corner of Park Ave near Grove, which was impressive because Hussein was only like 17 (didn't know he knew 2pac at the time) and I thought he was lying when he said he got on his latest album.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
A couple of times, it was against some local dude named street pope or some shyt like that it was in this little African club on South Orange ave the name escapes me, its a hair salon now, the other time him and Hussein Fatal was battling on the corner of Park Ave near Grove, which was impressive because Hussein was only like 17 (didn't know he knew 2pac at the time) and I thought he was lying when he said he got on his latest album.
Crazy. :ohhh: Makes me wonder if Eminem and Canibus ever crossed paths out there. I know that The Outsidaz used to be around Park Ave and my mans from N.11th told me Em used to be with them out there back in the day. Grimey a$$ area.:francis: