A moment to hate; R&B heads; how did 6lack ever get in the R&B game

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man I've been in my R&B bag and this guy stays getting placements ruining records. He about as much of a singer as Lil Durk is.

Exhibit A:

Arguably one of the greatest R&B singles of the decade. Thank god breh came last so I can cut his verse off n run it back. look at that video...HE DONT EVEN WANNA BE THERE :dahell:

the album with problems and east Atlanta love lever were revered when they dropped....I thought it was a joke but people were serious.

This ole" I popped a Percocet cause my girl unfollowed me but I'm still in the trenches and my breh will up the chopper" "R&B" era was the worst.

:dead:Omg lmfao

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Man I've been in my R&B bag and this guy stays getting placements ruining records. He about as much of a singer as Lil Durk is.

Exhibit A:

Arguably one of the greatest R&B singles of the decade. Thank god breh came last so I can cut his verse off n run it back. look at that video...HE DONT EVEN WANNA BE THERE :dahell:

the album with problems and east Atlanta love lever were revered when they dropped....I thought it was a joke but people were serious.

This ole" I popped a Percocet cause my girl unfollowed me but I'm still in the trenches and my breh will up the chopper" "R&B" era was the worst.

Who the fukk is this bootleg lead singer of Snap! Ass mothafukka is this?

Otw…

To where?

The drivethrew?!?!

Get the fukk outta hea…

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I hadn't seen that name in a minute. At least that one song he's most known for is good :ehh:

Imma keep reminding when I see R&B threads that Pip Millett just dropped one of the best projects we'll likely get this year

Breh.......I ran this back 3 times :whew:

now that's some R&B right there..after eating out I knew she was it.... :blessed:

whats her story?

Repped :salute:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:russ:Trilogy era Weeknd birthed a lot of bruhs.

I don't think The Weeknd's impact is credited enough. for whatever reason people love to hate on him now :manny:

his superbowl performance didn't help his cause if we being honest :huhldup: