A moment to hate; R&B heads; how did 6lack ever get in the R&B game

Daps
6lacks first album is great. Still bump it to this day. Second album was dope, I don't rate his last album. shyt was boring. Didn't realise he got this level of hate, he far from the greatest singer but the nikka ain't as bad as you lot are making him out to be.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
6lacks first album is great. Still bump it to this day. Second album was dope, I don't rate his last album. shyt was boring. Didn't realise he got this level of hate, he far from the greatest singer but the nikka ain't as bad as you lot are making him out to be.
He sucks. Blxst does whatever 6lack was supposed to do 100 times better

Geode

All Star
Daps
Another non singing "singer" who got a run in R&B is Giveon :scust:

Luckily his engineer knows how to mix his shyt to sound good. Boy when you see those live performances the truth is revealed :mjlol:
Someone here said that Giveon sounds like someone with strong neck muscles being strangled and I've never forgotten it :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Every toxic bytch I ever fukked loves 6lack. His whole vibe is sex, arguments, and regrets. Which fits his fans perfectly.

I actually am a bit of a fan because say what you will we all gone through some 6lack relationships.

u sound like u work for complex.
heard your stock tanking....suck 2 be you :umad:

negged.