A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Sarodj-Bertin-02.jpg

Is this woman mixed or not?
Mixed.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That means the likes of Rihanna, Nicki, and Beyonce are mixed too. :sas2:
Rihanna and Nicki both have non-black grandparents and Beyonce's grandparents (on her mothers side) were both mixed.

Gross-.jpg

If Kimora son had the same complxion as the baby in this picture you would call him mixed
But because he has dark skin you call him black.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Gross-.jpg

If Kimora son had the same complxion as the baby in this picture you would call him mixed
But because he has dark skin you call him black.

No I call him black because he has majority black genes. Just like Malcom X. :stopitslime:
I consider Kendrick Lamar's girlfriend to be black (she has a bi-racial mother and black father) even though she could easily pass for Arab or Mexican.
Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-11.11.39-AM.png

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No I call him black because he has majority black genes. Just like Malcom X. :stopitslime:
I consider Kendrick Lamar's girlfriend to be black (she has a bi-racial mother and black father) even though she could easily pass for Arab or Mexican.
Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-11.11.39-AM.png

Cool

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if one of your parents isn't black you are mixed

a mullatto is someone who is racial ambigious like the rock, vin diesel, alicia keys and vanessa williams

if you can't tell the difference between stephen curry and a light skin black person like mohammed ali, I don't know what to say to you

Tae

All Star
Daps
if one of your parents isn't black you are mixed

a mullatto is someone who is racial ambigious like the rock, vin diesel, alicia keys and vanessa williams

if you can't tell the difference between stephen curry and a light skin black person like mohammed ali, I don't know what to say to you

By your logic Mohamma Ali is mixed since his mother was bi-racial. :sas1:
Steph Curry's mother is Creole like Tina Knowles, so I guess that means you consider Beyonce mixed. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By your logic Mohamma Ali is mixed since his mother was bi-racial. :sas1:
Steph Curry's mother is Creole like Tina Knowles, so I guess that means you consider Beyonce mixed. :sas2:

By my logic, I said your parents have to be white in order for you to be mixed, his mother is half black not white
can you read

so it makes him 75 percent black which is black

He has 9 ether hair texture

By your logic the klan member on Maury who had a black ancestor and DNA had 14 percent African, is not white but mixed even though he is a redneck

you are what you are, children don't inherit all the genes from their family tree, which is why black parents can have light skin children who are siblings with darker children

nelson mandela is same complexion has Ali and both his parents are black

Stephen Curry is clearly not a black person and is mixed

klay thompson is white, he barely has any traces of blackness in him, and that's because his dad was mixed himself I believe

it's not hard to figure out

Already

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen several posts where people try to pretend that biracial people blend in with black people when in reality its pretty easy to pick out a mulatto 9 times out of 10. Even Obama you can look at tell theres something ....

:usure: I mean...c'mon....
Yall field nikkas gotta let this shyt go. Yall just as bad as honkys and their "blondes vs brunettes" which turned into a genocide.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yall field nikkas gotta let this shyt go. Yall just as bad as honkys and their "blondes vs brunettes" which turned into a genocide.
People like that will never let it go because they can always come to the net and find other losers to cosign.