A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Mwrex

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What advantages do Mulattos supposedly have?

Am I missing something here :dwillhuh:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
What advantages do Mulattos supposedly have?

Am I missing something here :dwillhuh:
Are you dumb? Do you not know about white privilege? Colorism? Being lighter skin and closer to white has benefits. The ability to blend into a white society in a way that a normal ACTAUL black person never could. Having light skin, european features, a white parent. These are all things that are advantageous. How could you be ignorant of that?? You're either white or mulatto.

Tae

All Star
Daps
011411_kimora_kenzo_103626288.jpg

End thread this kid is dark and mixed.

His mother is Blasian and his father is a very dark skinned man, why wouldn't he also come out dark skinned as well. :yeshrug:
I'd consider him (and his sisters) black since they have majority black genes. I'd consider his brother to be mixed since he has a white father and a Blasian mother.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen several posts where people try to pretend that biracial people blend in with black people when in reality its pretty easy to pick out a mulatto 9 times out of 10. Even Obama you can look at tell theres something else there.
bw1.jpg
depositphotos_6038158-Closeup-portrait-of-a-successful-African-American-business-man.jpg

^^^What typical African Americans looks like

VS

rs_634x1024-140507090137-634.Alicia-Keys-Givenchy-Contract.jl.050714.jpg

Corbin-Bleu.jpg

^^^What your typical mulattos look like

:usure: I mean...c'mon....
great post,

these coli posters are colour blind,

some of them really believe obama looks black n not mixed.

Mwrex

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you dumb? Do you not know about white privilege? Colorism? Being lighter skin and closer to white has benefits. The ability to blend into a white society in a way that a normal ACTAUL black person never could. Having light skin, european features, a white parent. These are all things that are advantageous. How could you be ignorant of that?? You're either white or mulatto.

You're hilarious.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
His mother is Blasian and his father is a very dark skinned man, why wouldn't he also come out dark skinned as well. :yeshrug:
I'd consider him (and his sisters) black since they have majority black genes. I'd consider his brother to be mixed since he has a white father and a Blasian mother.

He is mixed

Tae

All Star
Daps
He is mixed

That means the likes of Rihanna, Nicki, and Beyonce are mixed too. :sas2:
Rihanna and Nicki both have non-black grandparents and Beyonce's grandparents (on her mothers side) were both mixed.