A Texas millennial wasn't satisfied with his dating life. He said things changed when he started earning $100,000 a year.

Does 100K a year help you pull more baddies?

• Yes. Bishes love money.

• No lol

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
$100k is a good comfortable salary, but it's not baller. You can't even afford a BMW 3 series, and them start off at $45k with no taxes or options. We not gone even talk about a 5 series. Now with that said, you can ball on a budget, go 3 to 4 years used and cop a 5 series for $40k.

$175k is the threshold to feel like a baller.
Is 175K is like 5 bands every two weeks after taxes?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
it shouldn’t tho…you’re playing a dangerous game if your source of confidence comes from external factors…

what happens if lose the material things that gave you the confidence? with no intrinsic motivations and a positive self-image it’s gon be tough to build yourself back up…

a man’s confidence should come from the type of man he is, not the shyt that he has…

mfs be so concerned about gettin they money up, but won’t do shyt to improve who they are as a human being…

expand your mind, gain some knowledge, learn how to manage your emotions, become more decisive, improve your communication skills, exercise and watch what you put in your body, learn a skill/get a hobby, volunteer your time somewhere that’s gonna benefit people that look like you…could on and on, dawg…

improving your dating odds/success with women should be a byproduct of improving who you are as a man…

disclaimer: this is not directed at you, breh, just speaking in general…

all the rich tricks always get played. I've seen it a million times. its never authentic.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You can't afford a 3 series on $100k salary. Like it would be financially stupid. What don't you understand about that breh?:russ:

It's not a bad salary by any means.:hubie: But after taxes, 401k, Roth ira, health insurance, and bills, you got fully loaded Camry money at best.
I disagree.

You’re forgetting people save and make down payments. It’s possible.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A car is 50/50.

This,if you have to peacock to attract women. You are doing it wrong.
Yup.

The way you move, the way you talk (vocal image) your area / zip code / travel experiences / type of credit card / animal breed (if you have a pet) / art work / etc.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it shouldn’t tho…you’re playing a dangerous game if your source of confidence comes from external factors…

what happens if lose the material things that gave you the confidence? with no intrinsic motivations and a positive self-image it’s gon be tough to build yourself back up…

a man’s confidence should come from the type of man he is, not the shyt that he has…

mfs be so concerned about gettin they money up, but won’t do shyt to improve who they are as a human being…

expand your mind, gain some knowledge, learn how to manage your emotions, become more decisive, improve your communication skills, exercise and watch what you put in your body, learn a skill/get a hobby, volunteer your time somewhere that’s gonna benefit people that look like you…could on and on, dawg…

improving your dating odds/success with women should be a byproduct of improving who you are as a man…

disclaimer: this is not directed at you, breh, just speaking in general…

Self Actualization is on the hierarchy of needs breh and for men a large part of self actualization is having some motion (e.g. income).

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Self Actualization is on the hierarchy of needs breh and for men a large part of self actualization is having some motion (e.g. income).

100% breh…

the issue i see wit a lot of men is they’re only motivated to get their bread up for p*ssy and not for self…they define their self worth by the amount of play they get from women and that’s a dangerous mindset…

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It helps if you're already above avg (and avg aint good these days) in what you can pull without $. Some dudes will always carry that frustrated or clueless, incel energy into their interactions and poison them.

Big titty latinas were letting me smash raw when I was 24 making $56K, but things were so much better out there in 2015 :flabbynsick: it was a different game.

The money just lets you kick back a bit and keep the same quality these days. The abundance I started to feel when I was 28 making $160K was boredom by 32 making $250K.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what makes this thread and the money arguement hilarious is you got attractive pawgs, latina, and black women going over seas to marry men who live in their own zinc shack :russ:

I see it everyday. I had a friend who makes over 100k admit she does have different standards for different men and doesn't know why.