A Texas millennial wasn't satisfied with his dating life. He said things changed when he started earning $100,000 a year.

Does 100K a year help you pull more baddies?

• Yes. Bishes love money.

• No lol

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
You can't afford a 3 series on $100k salary. Like it would be financially stupid. What don't you understand about that breh?:russ:

It's not a bad salary by any means.:hubie: But after taxes, 401k, Roth ira, health insurance, and bills, you got fully loaded Camry money at best.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing but im starting to notice that brehs are speaking on a lifestyle they haven't experienced. :patrice:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not necessarily disagreeing but im starting to notice that brehs are speaking on a lifestyle they haven't experienced. :patrice:

If you been looking at the cost of living,

If you been looking at the cost of retirement,

$100k is comfortable. But if you wanna max that 401k, IRA, and have 5 series money, it's not gonna cut it.

Daps
If you been looking at the cost of living,

If you been looking at the cost of retirement,

$100k is comfortable. But if you wanna max that 401k, IRA, and have 5 series money, it's not gonna cut it.

Breh you're speaking on a life you haven't lived tho. You don't know what I'm doing with my money :dwillhuh:

And truth is after I cover my bills, I have a lot left over to invest.

And everybody aint interested in a 5 series :dwillhuh:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh you're speaking on a life you haven't lived tho. You don't know what I'm doing with my money :dwillhuh:

These arguments never make any sense because we all live in different cities. It be a dude making 100k in Detroit arguing with a cat from NYC

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Ok breh. As long as you happy.

Looking at cost of living, if I made $100k I wouldn't feel the right to brag like a lot of people.:hubie:I need $175k for the 5 series V8.:manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
$100k is a good comfortable salary, but it's not baller. You can't even afford a BMW 3 series, and them start off at $45k with no taxes or options. We not gone even talk about a 5 series. Now with that said, you can ball on a budget, go 3 to 4 years used and cop a 5 series for $40k.

$175k after taxes is the threshold to feel like a baller.
Fixed

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It doesn’t really matter in the long run. Most women who follow your money probably have no direction in their lives anyway and will just take more than they givev
This isn’t the only reason money attracts people. People with money are better able to afford their lifestyles and upkeep- that doesn’t always strictly imply gold digging.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is the TX Millennial in the article.

A Texas millennial wasn't satisfied with his dating life. He said things changed when he started earning $100,000 a year.

65f1e14fce7f1785b2e93de8

LMFAO AND PEOPLE COSIGNING THIS shyt LMFAO :russ:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Money definitely gives confidence. IDK why anyone would argue otherwise.

it shouldn’t tho…you’re playing a dangerous game if your source of confidence comes from external factors…

what happens if lose the material things that gave you the confidence? with no intrinsic motivations and a positive self-image it’s gon be tough to build yourself back up…

a man’s confidence should come from the type of man he is, not the shyt that he has…

mfs be so concerned about gettin they money up, but won’t do shyt to improve who they are as a human being…

expand your mind, gain some knowledge, learn how to manage your emotions, become more decisive, improve your communication skills, exercise and watch what you put in your body, learn a skill/get a hobby, volunteer your time somewhere that’s gonna benefit people that look like you…could on and on, dawg…

improving your dating odds/success with women should be a byproduct of improving who you are as a man…

disclaimer: this is not directed at you, breh, just speaking in general…