A Tragedy in Song: “Hot nikka” by Bobby Shmurda

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
giphy.gif
don't be a douche cause if he "higher learnings" it up i'll move it back :smile:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
so i did only because there wasn't really a discusson from teh OP more just posting a link :manny:

:childplease:

so you cant post articles on HL?

if you look at the posts in this thread, its obvious none of these fuks even read the article, they just saw my name and their cut and paste arguments came up, i responded to their cut and paste argument

its not my problem if they didnt read the article

what exactly is in the article that you find controversial and inappropriate for HL?
the article is a perfectly sensible well written opinion piece regardless of whether you agree with it or not, the only question is whether it belongs in the booth or HL

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if you look at the posts in this thread, its obvious none of these fuks even read the article, they just saw my name and their cut and paste arguments came up, i responded to their cut and paste argument

what exactly is in the article that you find controversial and inappropriate for HL?
the article is a perfectly sensible well written opinion piece regardless of whether you agree with it or not, the only question is whether it belongs in the booth or HL
take the L and keep it moving breh.
656359c045ce6b90e175cab1a86919fa6c12c37.gif

i'm sure you have other threads with more important issues we can discuss...

i haven't even watched the video to this song. don't even know what the fuzz is about it. all i know is everyone has jumped on it to freestyle to.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Breh...we know what you're getting at. You've alluded to it in this VERY thread if not via the tone and background of your OTHER threads on hip hop.

The idea that you even used and article about Bobby Shmurda this time around is laughable because most people can agree he offers nothing in the way of good music as this point and time.

And EVERY TIME people have debated your points and invalidated them. We disagree and we have evidence to support why your POV is misguided or straight up wrong.

Take the L....it's not like you posted an article on the finer points of cooking with Arugala. We know what you're about within this context. Take the L.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Breh...we know what you're getting at. You've alluded to it in this VERY thread if not via the tone and background of your OTHER threads on hip hop.

And EVERY TIME people have debated your points and invalidated them. We disagree and we have evidence to support why your POV is misguided or straight up wrong.

Take the L....it's not like you posted an article on the finer points of cooking with Arugala. We know what you're about within this context. Take the L.

yeah so in other words you never read the article, and were not responding to the article, you just saw my name and cut and pasted some stale arguments

i dont even know what you mean that im alluding, i dont allude anything, i say it directly

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

you sure can post articles in HL but you need to provide your own opinion and topic for discussion regarding the article. If i moved every there that's beaten to death in HL then HL would be almost completely empty. Don't get it twisted, I don't at all mind discussing hip hop and it's societal effect but don't just drop an article and be like "BOOM! point, game, Twimmy" without so much as sparking a conversation or making a point.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you sure can post articles in HL but you need to provide your own opinion and topic for discussion regarding the article. If i moved every there that's beaten to death in HL then HL would be almost completely empty. Don't get it twisted, I don't at all mind discussing hip hop and it's societal effect but don't just drop an article and be like "BOOM! point, game, Twimmy" without so much as sparking a conversation or making a point.

yawn

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
And I'm tired of you getting bent out of shape and criticising hip hop...for a poster who makes such well thought out arguments against other shyt, your crusade against hip hop makes me wonder if you're really just some old ass white dude who has a black dude ghostwrite his other posts.

You sound out of touch as fukk
im black and i agree with @theworldismine13 . Hiphop sickens me these days. Dudes name is Bobby ShMURDA for goodness sake!!! A white artist would never get signed with a name like that. Only a black artist and we find nothing wrong with it

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
im black and i agree with @theworldismine13 . Hiphop sickens me these days. Dudes name is Bobby ShMURDA for goodness sake!!! A white artist would never get signed with a name like that. Only a black artist and we find nothing wrong with it

these motherfukers want to talk about "real issues" apparently the degradation of black culture and black identity is not a real issue

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
these motherfukers want to talk about "real issues" apparently the degradation of black culture and black identity is not real issue
what the hell is "free speech"?? Never knew bout this subforum till now. This thread was posted in another thread. I guess all "anti" rap threads will be moved here to die :beli: