Religion/Spirituality A Very Positive Thread About Islam.....

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
There are like a 1000 Muslim posters on here... most don't speak on Islam because ignorance level about Islam........ AND basic history are just way too high..

If you start with the explanations....and start having to do long post to enlighten the ignorant.... you will be posting all day.

You've been warned.

Thanks boss. That's true...

But ignorance shouldn't be encouraged

I'll chip in where I can

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:dahell:
is this motherfuker serious? did this dude just write an essay defending genocide using islamic legalese?
Well the OP did just say this about Hitler the other day...

I'm trying to do some personal development so that hopefully, one day, I can have that level of dedication and leadership abilities....

If more black people had his abilities, it would be better for us all.

at least that's my takeaway from reading about dude and his journey.

Really my only takeaway from the entire holocaust situation...

don't really care bout all that other shyt that happened.

He traveled, read up on various topics(and actually adsorbed the knowledge) , learned from mentors and leaders, studied leadership styles.. I respect that shyt. More people should do it.

How dare I call him hateful! :snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well the OP did just say this about Hitler the other day...

How dare I call him hateful! :snoop:
:patrice: There's a reason you still haven't proven me to be hateful... AND A EVEN DEEPER reason why you keep trying. :ohhh:

I respect all leaders.... I pay attention. I'm a young nikka doing my thing....

I was just asked yesterday by a old white man to 'mentor' this Italian dude, lol........ (little does he know my time is only for blacks... we aren't on the level yet to be outsourcing our expertize:scusthov:)

I'd like to think that's because I'm not a narrow-minded douche like u all. I'd like to think it's because Allah has given me the ability to absorb the knowledge of the past.

My nikka, I can memorize entire speeches after a couple listens..... That's the universe speaking friend.... :blessed:

The universe places the righteous on a good path!..... not the evil ones or the ones that generalize and hate on billions of people :blessed:

I'm so lucky to be on the right side of things:blessed:,:wow:, :to:

:troll:don't quote me consistently if u don't wanna hear shyt like this.... you won't be able to handle it.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:patrice: There's a reason you still haven't proven me to be hateful... AND A EVEN DEEPER reason why you keep trying. :ohhh:

I respect all leaders.... I pay attention. I'm a young nikka doing my thing....

I was just asked yesterday by a old white man to 'mentor' this Italian dude, lol........ (little does he know my time is only for blacks... we aren't on the level yet to be outsourcing our expertize:scusthov:)

I'd like to think that's because I'm not a narrow-minded douche like u all. I'd like to think it's because Allah has given me the ability to absorb the knowledge of the past.

My nikka, I can memorize entire speeches after a couple listens..... That's the universe speaking friend.... :blessed:

The universe places the righteous on a good path!..... not the evil ones or the ones that generalize and hate on billions of people :blessed:

I'm so lucky to be on the right side of things:blessed:,:wow:, :to:

:troll:don't quote me consistently if u don't wanna hear shyt like this.... you won't be able to handle it.
I didn't even read your post beyond the first sentence, but you said the only thing you took away from the Holocaust was that and you said you don't care about "any of that other shyt." That other shyt being genocide. If you are are blase about a genocide and not hateful, then the word hateful has been rendered meaningless. Even the usually quiet Candor called you out fit that.

But anyway, yeah, you're extremely, hateful, ignorant, and authoritarian. All you do is diss is diss entire groups of people you think don't fit into your authoritarian vision. Everybody knows it. If you don't know it, that's not surprising. Authoritarian bigots like yourself usually don't recognize the hate in their heart and think they're just doing part of some noble purpose. Even though you don't value the basic human rights and humanity of entire races, ethnicities, personality types, and sexual orientations, you are so wedded to the idea that you are a righteous man you are blinded to your own obvious hatred. But you fail to realize intent alone doesn't make you righteous. Tyrants and madmen throughout history have thought they were righteous while trying to remake the world in their image through force.

I understand you better than you understand yourself.

I don't really have much to add to this powerful truth:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...ligion-the-coli-is.141450/page-2#post-5230741

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...ligion-the-coli-is.141450/page-3#post-5235442

Read those two posts again and learn from a wise and perceptive man. And be happy and humbled that I took the time to confront you with the truth about yourself.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even read your post beyond the first sentence, but you said the only thing you took away from the Holocaust was that and you said you don't care about "any of that other shyt." That other shyt being genocide. If you are are blase about a genocide and not hateful, then the word hateful has been rendered meaningless. Even the usually quiet Candor called you out fit that.

But anyway, yeah, you're extremely, hateful, ignorant, and authoritarian. All you do is diss is diss entire groups of people you think don't fit into your authoritarian vision. Everybody knows it. If you don't know it, that's not surprising. Authoritarian bigots like yourself usually don't recognize the hate in their heart and think they're just doing part of some noble purpose. Even though you don't value the basic human rights and humanity of entire races, ethnicities, personality types, and sexual orientations, you are so wedded to the idea that you are a righteous man you are blinded to your own obvious hatred. But you fail to realize intent alone doesn't make you righteous. Tyrants and madmen throughout history have thought they were righteous while trying to remake the world in their image through force.

I understand you better than you understand yourself.

I don't really have much to add to this powerful truth:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...ligion-the-coli-is.141450/page-2#post-5230741

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...ligion-the-coli-is.141450/page-3#post-5235442

Read those two posts again and learn from a wise and perceptive man. And be happy and humbled that I took the time to confront you with the truth about yourself.

:scusthov: you "understand me" .... :dahell: You had to write this long ass shyt for me to skim- to tell me about me? :dead:

You proved that I'm hateful by NOT providing any proof of this hate??!? :heh:

Let's get this STR8 -

ME: Doesn't care about humanity-----but doesn't make hateful threads every gottdamn day and donates and puts in work year round for causes that .....................help humanity.
You: Cares about humanity, lol, but doesn't do anything but spit hateful shyt about this group or the next, this religion or the next - diss posters online all day, and doesn't do shyt in life expect bang test tubes against each other.
ME: I'm authoritarian, but I hold no power out side of my family and my business.
You: Are not authoritarian, but you are able to tell people about their inner feelings based off ur extreme POV's. .... and determine who is hateful?

I don't care about shyt unless it affects today.
That's what I meant about the holocaust (jewish holocaust). HA, am I supposed to cry today over that shyt. I would rather travel and help out shyt that is happening today. I would rather work hard so that I can do my part to help the needy today. My takeaway is the great leadership skills from that era - the goal of those leaders is Truly irrelevant.

You're a bettamale fakkit, period. That's why me having strong opinions on things make your panties get twisted up and causes you to write all this shyt about me and research all the threads to form a weak case against me. It's OK.... You feel I'm quote "authoritarian", I say that I'm just a Man. You aren't a man..... A man is actually out in the world doing shyt to help people and not online all day dissing people and religions...

:whew: I knew making an attempt at a positive thread was a mistake, but I had no clue :dead:

This dude actually said.... "All you do is diss is diss entire groups of people " as if people can't look at his post and threads :dead::dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.

True... but I studied this in college before i was an 'evil' Muslim.

Muhammad and those stories aren't bad stories.
theres nothing worse than the religious posters on here who act like their religion is flawless and perfect, and immune from criticism

as with any human endeavor, the history of religion has its positive aspects, but its also pretty horrifying. to act otherwise is childlike and ignorant

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
theres nothing worse than the religious posters on here who act like their religion is flawless and perfect, and immune from criticism

as with any human endeavor, the history of religion has its positive aspects, but its also pretty horrifying. to act otherwise is childlike and ignorant
Creating anti islam threads as much as HL does isn't childlike and ignorant? Generalizing 2 billion people isn't childlike and ignorant?

Trolling this thread with anti Islam shyt... when clearly there are other threads to do that in isn't childlike and ignorant.

You tell me 1 person who has said that any religion is flawless and perfect and I will tell u that ur a lie - or don't understand what they are saying.

You do realize most educated people in the world realize that concepts are used as scapegoats for human actions, right?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:scusthov: you "understand me" .... :dahell: You had to write this long ass shyt for me to skim- to tell me about me? :dead:

You proved that I'm hateful by NOT providing any proof of this hate??!? :heh:

Let's get this STR8 -

ME: Doesn't care about humanity-----but doesn't make hateful threads every gottdamn day and donates and puts in work year round for causes that .....................help humanity.
You: Cares about humanity, lol, but doesn't do anything but spit hateful shyt about this group or the next, this religion or the next - diss posters online all day, and doesn't do shyt in life expect bang test tubes against each other.
ME: I'm authoritarian, but I hold no power out side of my family and my business.
You: Are not authoritarian, but you are able to tell people about their inner feelings based off ur extreme POV's. .... and determine who is hateful?

I don't care about shyt unless it affects today.
That's what I meant about the holocaust (jewish holocaust). HA, am I supposed to cry today over that shyt. I would rather travel and help out shyt that is happening today. I would rather work hard so that I can do my part to help the needy today. My takeaway is the great leadership skills from that era - the goal of those leaders is Truly irrelevant.

You're a bettamale fakkit, period. That's why me having strong opinions on things make your panties get twisted up and causes you to write all this shyt about me and research all the threads to form a weak case against me. It's OK.... You feel I'm quote "authoritarian", I say that I'm just a Man. You aren't a man..... A man is actually out in the world doing shyt to help people and not online all day dissing people and religions...

:whew: I knew making an attempt at a positive thread was a mistake, but I had no clue :dead:

This dude actually said.... "All you do is diss is diss entire groups of people " as if people can't look at his post and threads :dead::dead:
*reads the first two sentences*

*laughs*

*moves on*