Religion/Spirituality A Very Positive Thread About Islam.....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure I don't have to respond to this.
thats up to you, youre the one who posed the question :heh:

"islam is perfect", were, i believe, his exact words

if you dont want to address that, how about this: am i an infidel? would u agree with the second post in my sig?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thats up to you, youre the one who posed the question :heh:

"islam is perfect", were, i believe, his exact words

if you dont want to address that, how about this: am i an infidel? would u agree with the second post in my sig?
lol...

well, idk.... I guess we can go w made up shyt because that seems to be what's more appealing.. but for realness we can go with..

"Allah forbids you not, With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ok let's forget about scripture and look at real world examples. Only one of the top eight most populous muslim countries is arab, Where is the history of arab dominant colonist society?Why did they not wipe out the indigenous population of these countries. Why aren’t all these arab countries, where's the arab countries of west africa.
  1. Indonesia
  2. Pakistan
  3. India
  4. Bangladesh
  5. Egypt (Arab)
  6. Nigeria
  7. Iran
  8. Turkey
Let's look at the top populous Christian countries, how about those top 3 Native American Christian Countries.:snoop:
  1. USA
  2. Brazil
  3. Mexico
  4. Philippines
  5. Nigeria
  6. Russia
  7. Congo
  8. Germany

What are you rambling on about?

I stated that Islam is an Arab religion because it's roots and origins are Arabian. It doesn't matter whose practicing it today. Non-Arabs practicing Islam are practicing an Arab-centric religion. There's no ifs, ands or buts about this.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Well the OP did just say this about Hitler the other day...

How dare I call him hateful! :snoop:

sohh him and Tila Tequila admire Hitler, great minds think alike

Tila Tequila goes on pro-Hitler online rant

http://www.wusa9.com/news/entertain...1/Tila-Tequila-goes-on-pro-Hitler-online-rant

tila11n-1-web.jpg

http://www.wusa9.com/news/entertain...1/Tila-Tequila-goes-on-pro-Hitler-online-rant

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you rambling on about?

I stated that Islam is an Arab religion because it's roots and origins are Arabian. It doesn't matter whose practicing it today. Non-Arabs practicing Islam are practicing an Arab-centric religion. There's no ifs, ands or buts about this.

The last prophet was arab, we follow his ways, tradition and language. It's all done for uniformity. A Chinese muslim can go to a predominately black mosque and still pray. I being black can go to a pakistani mosque and pray. If you don't speak german can you understand the prayer along with the congregation at a church in berlin.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
The last prophet was arab, we follow his ways, tradition and language. It's all done for uniformity. A Chinese muslim can go to a predominately black mosque and still pray. I being black can go to a pakistani mosque and pray. If you don't speak german can you understand the prayer along with the congregation at a church in berlin.

You mean it's all done for conformity. Your conforming to Arab culture, and probably neglecting your own heritage as a result.

Ask yourself this question, how many Arabs are following Black/African ways, traditions, and languages?

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We
You mean it's all done for conformity. Your conforming to Arab culture, and probably neglecting your own heritage as a result.

Ask yourself this question, how many Arabs are following Black/African ways, traditions, and languages?

They don't follow are culture and we don't follow theirs. There are so many arabic traditions that are unislamic, it's not even funny. (celebratory gun fire, belly dancing..)We don't follow arab culture, we follow the tradition of the prophet who was an arab. I don't dress in arab clothing or eat arab food. African muslims go to the mosque dress in traditional AFRICAN clothing. Blacks in the US go to church looking like and dress in European attire.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In the Mosque you will see African's dress like African's, regular black dudes dressed in whatever they normally wear... People who are doctors might have scrubs on because they are on break, Arabs do Arab customs... I once saw 3 white dudes who were making a documentary, who happen to also be Muslim.... they dressed like white boys from cali.

It's not about your culture... It's about trying to live righteously and piously. There are principles - just because some people go astray that shouldn't reflect on Billions of people.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They both have about the same level of intelligence. And they're both bisexual.
@theworldismine13 Are you two fellows having a conversation about me??

I welcome your reverencing contributions to this positive thread. And I'd like to thank you for thinking of me during your lives and conversations.

How does this world work? I apparently have a level of intelligence = to whoever that girl is, but somehow I managed to attend 'University' on academic scholarship and eventually earn a living that is more that both of you combined at an age that is 5-10 years younger than you all.

If anyone of the 3 of us deserves to earn more let's PRAISE ALLAH that is was me - because I'm sure you all have no intentions on actually contributing anything positive to the world.

Why mention bisexuality.... Are you guys discriminating against the gays now? SMH.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/harun...es-scientific-progress_b_3047258.html:blessed:
Huffington Post -
The word Islam conjures up a disturbing picture in the minds of some people outside the Muslim world. It is a fact that many in the West imagine Islam to be a faith far removed from modern life, closed to science and that attaches no value to a good quality of life. The first reason for this erroneous belief is that various people who claim to be Muslims in fact have views and lifestyles that fly in the face of it. However, someone looking in from the outside cannot recognize that and will be unable to evaluate matters accurately. Another important reason is associated with the first: Most people are unacquainted with the truths of Islam and the correct interpretation of the Quran. In point of fact, these people who make incorrect evaluations are not only from outside the Islamic world; many people within the Islamic world as well are unable to properly understand the Quran. The reason for the appearance of mistaken and radical views is that the Quran is not correctly understood.

The only point of reference to truly learn about Islam is the Quran but we see that some people do not interpret the Quran correctly and produce their own perverse and foolish deductions from it in order to support their own misguided and superstitious beliefs. One of the subjects most easily capable of being misinterpreted in this way is science and scientific activity.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Science is an important reality that enables us to know the universe we inhabit, the Earth and our own bodies and to be able to appreciate all the beauties around us. Scientific advances have enlightened human life and opened the door to a healthier way of living. For example, by means of medical advances the average human life span today is much greater than it was a century ago. Even in the 1950s, average worldwide life expectancy was 47, whereas according to U.N. figures it had risen to 68 by 2010. Similarly, advances in other branches of science have made our lives easier and more comfortable.

Today, for instance, the benefits of the Internet are obvious. By means of the Internet we can learn at once what is happening in different parts of the world. Communications among people have grown and become far easier. New concepts such as e-commerce have bestowed a new dimension to our understanding of economics. Information about a subject one wants to investigate can now be accessed immediately. The Internet is just one of the benefits that science has bestowed on mankind over the last century and those nations making greater uses of the benefits of science now live at a much more advanced level. Had science not progressed as much as it has, we would very likely still be living dark and backward lives devoid of many facilities.

For a sincere Muslim, science is a blessing that God has bestowed on mankind. Islam advocates a rational approach. In many verses of the Quran, God advises people to use their intelligence. He emphasizes the need for us to think rationally and scientifically, speaking of, "...those deeply rooted in knowledge..." and "...only people of intelligence pay heed." (3:7). Another verse advises people to think about the formation of the universe: "...reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ..." (3:191)

Use is still being made today of the work of various Muslim scientists in the past who understood that Islam encourages scientific investigation. People such as Avicenna, Farabi and Battani were among the leading scientists of the Middle Ages. Avicenna's book "The Canon of Medicine" (al-Qānūn fī al-Tibb) was used as a text book in the universities of Montpellier and Louvain until 1650. Battani's "Zij" was regarded as a most important astronomical text, and his work inspired that of Copernicus. A crater on the moon was even named after him as a mark of respect: "Albategnius." Al-Khwarizmi's work "Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing" is regarded as the first work in which the first systematic solution of linear and quadratic equations are presented. The very term "algebra" comes from "al-jabr," one of the methods for solving quadratic equations in al-Khwarizmi's book. Many other examples of contributions to scientific progress by Muslim scientists could be given.

Today, too, there are a great many scientists, academics and intellectuals who have emerged from the Islamic world and serve all mankind. The spread of scientific thinking and concentration on rationality will further increase the numbers of such people and the contributions they make. That is why it needs to be better understood that the Quran encourages rational thinking and scientific research and activity. In this way, more enlightened people will appear from within the Islamic world and bearing in mind that societies are today in ever greater interaction with one another, such progress will clearly be of great benefit to both the Islamic world and to the world as a whole.

:blessed:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the borderline of my faith,
I'm at the hinterland of my devotion
In the frontline of this battle of mine
But I'm still alive

- Sade

Anyway,

@Hood B. Goode please come n correct or add to some things on the first few pages of this thread...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Kritic being at this cashier job for 2 months is showing me Islam is the ONLY way to have this woman show respect and not get out of pocket all the time....may sound sexist but imagine how much better it would be