A video of me performing an original song!

Daps

Here's a clip of me performing one of my originals at a competition in London, Ontario. Let me know what y'all think!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the mj is on point :mj:

the songs sounds like a terrance trent darby joint

the obvious feedback is lose the mj shyt for something original...

Daps
the mj is on point :mj:

the songs sounds like a terrance trent darby joint

the obvious feedback is lose the mj shyt for something original...
Thanks man!

Yeah Mike has been a big part of my musical upbringing. Lately I've been doing more James Brown influenced stuff and broadening my dance style. My whole thing is I'm trying to build off what Mike continued on from Fred Astaire and Fosse and James Brown, so hopefully as I grow older I can develop more of my own unique thing (I'm only 18)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Thanks man!

Yeah Mike has been a big part of my musical upbringing. Lately I've been doing more James Brown influenced stuff and broadening my dance style. My whole thing is I'm trying to build off what Mike continued on from Fred Astaire and Fosse and James Brown, so hopefully as I grow older I can develop more of my own unique thing (I'm only 18)
cool but yea. it just makes you look like a mj impersonator instead of a legit artist

Daps
cool but yea. it just makes you look like a mj impersonator instead of a legit artist
Yeah...this one is a bit more MJ influenced then my other performances. But I have gotten mixed feedback as well. Some have said this one had too much MJ and others have said it was just fine. I'll just tone it down for the next one! I'm trying to work on the proper balance so I'm sure one day I'll get there. All in time.