AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Iran/Iraq is pretty far from Egypt to control via military.

Egyptians were in Israel though:

Egyptian Tomb in Israel - Archaeology Magazine Archive

Egyptian Artifacts Found in Southern Israel - Archaeology Magazine

Man, your best bet is to simply search The Coli for all the post made by @KidStranglehold (free my nikka!)

Lots of scientific research and what not.
I swear these coli c00ns are the worst. They be like, I went to Alexandria and they had Arabs. Stupid nikka, I went to Compton and they had Blacks but if you went in 1920, it had nothing but cacs but if you went in 1720, nothing but Blacks. :camby: c00ns.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Hausa aren't 'negroid' but they are black. Black, black, black. As black as Wesley Snipes. I'm from Nigeria. I've seen and known Hausa people.
Nigeria is damn near modern day Egypt. All of the old Hebrew and Egyptian in exile and always changing their damn name depending on the time period.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benin > Egypt. Own writing system. Largest earth work ever. Most advanced tech at their time (metal work was more advanced than anywhere on earth and by a lot) etc. As far as interests goes. Egpyt was black we got the DNA and Diop our beloved nuclear physicist breh already invented a melanin tester. (West african excellence :wow:)

So the argument isn't an argument but just a back and forth with trolls :mjlol:

All we really need to know is that e1b1 peoples are head and shoulders above everyone else in accomplishments and layed the foundation for everyone else to walk upright and speak without grunts.:mjlol:

Egyptians came from the great lakes like every other African peoples. :jawalrus: That's why it was so diverse. So south Africans and great lakes Africans are what the dynastic kemetians looked like. With their thrid biggest pop being west african, then Horner's.:pachaha:

Let's just start saying e1b1 excellence :troll:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Omg

:dead:

I guess you guys need something to be proud off

:dead:
You're an outcast that no one likes :umad:

Let that sit in your bird chest :umad:

:mjlol:

I couldn't imagine not having and civilisation until the 1600s. Sad really :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
lol I don't know why AA nikkas up in here arguing with horners bout this shyt.

Truth of the matter is that over the last 300 years, despite being stifled by white supremacy, west Africa and its descendants have contributed far more to modern civilisation than fukking Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia :mjlol:

Like it wasnt an AA that helped develop the lightbulb, AA's who made huge strides in computer science with the likes of people like mark dean who developed one of the worlds first PC's or the AA's that created the domain dotcom which we're using right now. Or the Nigerian who contributed to the development of the worlds first microprocessor. The black Americans who contributed to the development of the traffic light, fridge etc. People like Jerry Lawson who essentially created the video gaming industry. And don't get me started on our influence on popular culture.

Trust and believe, people of west African descent have a more than impressive history despite the obstacles we've faced. We don't need to dikkride a damn thing. Meanwhile y'all clowns on a hip hop board.

None of these clowns like @Lionking or @ababda can say a damn thing of any equivalent in recent history about motherfukkin Sudan and Somalia :dead:

Fall back man

:wow:

Gains

Superstar
Daps

with all the shyt thats been going down in that region the last thing these folks care about is the skin pigmentation of the ppl living there 1000s of years ago

and breh coming from a country that was backing Mubarak

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you kenyan? Is your brother mixed never met a lightskin kenyan tbh

I'm Kenyan. My friend is American and he looks mixed. But the further south you go in Egypt, the people start looking like Dominicans....some light skinned others dark skinned with curly hair.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he says they didn't change, he means the 60% of Egypt you don't see on TV that look like this.
_45599968_3.jpg

They're usually the guys selling souvenirs at the pyramids. These are not arabs that's for sure. They're a lot of these guys in Kenya and Tanzania and they will tell you that they are not arab and native to africa BOLDLY.

:pachaha: Yup. Especially the further South you go towards Luxor and Answar. The people look like the picture above.

They would run up on us in a crowd of cac, "Hey brother buy from me, buy from me...me and you are brothers" (holding their arm next to mine to show that we we have similar complexion.)

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
Somalians,Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese are Caucasians, according to Lionking, y'all.
Proof he's a white troll from the Neo Nazi forums. Don't try to speak sense to this troll anymore.

He is not White, he's just a mentally deranged self hating Ethiopian troll, I've already reported to the Admins.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/someone-is-harassing-me-private-messages.332007/#post-14053493

Nikkas act like Bejas, Somalis, Oromos, and Afars aren't blood brothers. My nikka we all descend from Cush. The scriptures speak, DNA speaks on it and even the Misrayris speak on it. So fukk outta here with y'all Afrocentric BS.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the "Cush/Cushytic" term is a classification term for Afroasiatic languages, It has absolutely no relation to ancestry, skin color or ethnic phenotypes etc.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Yeah yeah whatever raw meat eater. I don't like Ethios due to politics but I'll give you a pass in front of outsiders. I don't like bytch ass AAs and WAs telling me what my heritage is. fukk lionking too. I'm not fukking Caucasian. You bytch nikkas is crazy :pacspit:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Benin > Egypt. Own writing system. Largest earth work ever. Most advanced tech at their time (metal work was more advanced than anywhere on earth and by a lot) etc. As far as interests goes. Egpyt was black we got the DNA and Diop our beloved nuclear physicist breh already invented a melanin tester. (West african excellence :wow:)

So the argument isn't an argument but just a back and forth with trolls :mjlol:

All we really need to know is that e1b1 peoples are head and shoulders above everyone else in accomplishments and layed the foundation for everyone else to walk upright and speak without grunts.:mjlol:

Egyptians came from the great lakes like every other African peoples. :jawalrus: That's why it was so diverse. So south Africans and great lakes Africans are what the dynastic kemetians looked like. With their thrid biggest pop being west african, then Horner's.:pachaha:

Let's just start saying e1b1 excellence :troll:
Bless the Moors :wow:

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
@EthioLady make me some injera with a foot rub

I see, you are released from prison, I hope you are behaving well.

Yeah yeah whatever raw meat eater. I don't like Ethios due to politics but I'll give you a pass in front of outsiders. I don't like bytch ass AAs and WAs telling me what my heritage is. fukk lionking too. I'm not fukking Caucasian. You bytch nikkas is crazy :pacspit:

Low IQ troll.

You should be banned from the forums.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I see, you are released from prison, I hope you are behaving well.

Low IQ troll.

You should be banned from the forums.

Shut up the fukk up. You share heritage with those you share a language group with you fukking dumb hoe. Keep my name out your mouth bytch