AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let see with one of these group of people match the profile of the ancient. The people that still live in Northern Sudan and Upper Egypt or the people you posted.

Modern Northern Sudanese who live near the ruins these are New kingdom ruins i posted, and this is how the majority of the people look like minus the outlayer.

King tut funeral procession
east_wall.jpg

and many men in the villages up North Still dress like this we called it a jalabiya which is similar to the ancient art above.

Modern village who live near the ruins

1050910_551138_383903594999374_2054082991_n_jpg0efb0a6c4b30c906ee90f5a718798aa6

Who resemble the ancient art work?

b13e273216825dbe366906b137efa3f2.jpg

Dinka model Alec Wek
Alek-Wek-1-001.jpg

Or the girl who is sitting down on the bottom right. It is astoundingly obvious.
41498946_edd8f67b3b_o.jpg

one of the temple in the North Sudan

120837632.Sib0NOKy.SudanDec094623.jpg

Southern Sudanese

128498-a-man-waves-south-sudans-national-flag.jpg

or the people in the North.(afrah mall)

Afra-mool.jpg

513947036_3de0808882_z.jpg

It is as plan as day. This started with Upper Egyptians and Northern Sudanese and ended with us during the Christian era before the Islamic period.

This how the british found the south. Before hair weaves been in style in the South/

tumblr_n5zcokFpBG1qducpxo1_500.jpg

and it is nothing wrong with that. I rest my case

Cheers.:lolbron::sas2:

You do know both can be how the Ancient Egyptians looked?

North Sudanese are just mulatto. They have part African DNA and part Eurasian DNA. While South Sudanese are almost fully African.

The most ancient monuments in Egypt (like the sphinx) and the first pharaohs (like Menes) show clear negroid features. While as you do into later dynasties, the monuments and pictures begin to look more mulatto.

It's obvious that the original Egyptians looked like the south sudanese. The north Sudanese are just the mulatto descendants of the pure African ancient Egyptians.

Daps
Let see with one of these group of people match the profile of the ancient. The people that still live in Northern Sudan and Upper Egypt or the people you posted.

Modern Northern Sudanese who live near the ruins these are New kingdom ruins i posted, and this is how the majority of the people look like minus the outlayer.

King tut funeral procession
east_wall.jpg

and many men in the villages up North Still dress like this we called it a jalabiya which is similar to the ancient art above.

Modern village who live near the ruins

1050910_551138_383903594999374_2054082991_n_jpg0efb0a6c4b30c906ee90f5a718798aa6

Who resemble the ancient art work?

Dinka model Alec Wek
Alek-Wek-1-001.jpg

Or the girl who is sitting down on the bottom right. It is astoundingly obvious.
41498946_edd8f67b3b_o.jpg

one of the temple in the North Sudan

120837632.Sib0NOKy.SudanDec094623.jpg

Southern Sudanese

128498-a-man-waves-south-sudans-national-flag.jpg

or the people in the North.(afrah mall)

Afra-mool.jpg

513947036_3de0808882_z.jpg

It is as plan as day. This started with Upper Egyptians and Northern Sudanese and ended with us during the Christian era before the Islamic period.

This how the British found the south. Before hair weaves been in style in the South/

tumblr_n5zcokFpBG1qducpxo1_500.jpg

and it is nothing wrong with that. I rest my case

Cheers.:lolbron::sas2:
i agree with you for the most part but the cheap shot out Southern Sudanese was uncalled but by your same logic whom looks closer to the ttall slender jet black Nilotic appearance Nubians n this hieroglyphic art
nubian-tribute.jpg

Southern Sudanese of today
6501526_orig.jpg

or
Modern Northern Sudanese like this:comeon:
Sudanese%2Bfolks.jpg

or Southern Sudanese

oh yeah an public nudity for scandidly clad attire wasn't a shameful or foreign concept to Ancient Nile Valley people
Musicians_and_dancers_on_fresco_at_Tomb_of_Nebamun.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, according to cacs and c00ns, this man is not black, hes just Arab:

Omar+al-Bashir

The original Arabs were a part of the black race so I don't have a problem with that.

What you have today is a lot of people of Persian and Turkish ancestry whose ancestors became arabized calling themselves arab. Eventhough ethnically they are not of pure arab descent.

The whole middle east is sorta like Puerto Ricans calling themselves Spanish and people now thinking the original Spaniards looked like Puerto Ricans.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look at North and South America 600 years ago. Compare it now.

Now imagine a similar movement but over 2000 years.

That's what happened to Egypt. Continual conquests is what changed the face of Egypt.

The same way the Americas have been changed by conquest.

That a foreign population came to the Americas and populated it while displacing the original inhabitants can be documented and verified though. Can we really say the same for Egypt? To say that Egypt was invaded is one thing, to say their racial make-up was flipped completely on it's head due to invasions is another and a little far fetched. I think there was some mixing of course, but not to the degree that's being claimed here, besides I don't think the DNA studies back up that claim anyway. Keep in mind I'm not arguing that the ancient Egyptians, or at least some of them, wouldn't be considered "black" according to current social standards, but I don't think anyone is justified in telling modern day Egyptians that they are frauds.

Daps
They became mixed after 20 dynasties. It's like saying America is mixed but it was native american for 10,000 fukking years before any white man stepped foot, now if you look at the history books you think america is a melting pot because of the last 400 years. Sorry but 400 < 10,0000 years.

All you need to do is google the very first Pharaoh. Tell me he isn't african.

oprah.gif

you do know middle easterners lived in ancient Egypt long before the supposed birth of Jesus Christ?

ce3015028fe6d6e9aad1030a9c524b11a62d4d06.jpeg

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
i agree with you for the most part but the cheap shot out Southern Sudanese was uncalled but by your same logic whom looks closer to the ttall slender jet black Nilotic appearance Nubians n this hieroglyphic art
nubian-tribute.jpg

Southern Sudanese of today
6501526_orig.jpg

or
Modern Northern Sudanese like this:comeon:
Sudanese%2Bfolks.jpg

or Southern Sudanese

oh yeah an public nudity for scandidly clad attire wasn't a shameful or foreign concept to Ancient Nile Valley people
Musicians_and_dancers_on_fresco_at_Tomb_of_Nebamun.jpg

Technically speaking the First group most likely were a South Sudanese group, which i pretty much indicated one of my post, here. We school you numerous times on the Sudanese forum, especially the South Sudanese poster Ta Seti. Nubian is a Eurocentrist buzz word as we told you before in our forum to keep everyone stupidly confused, and not knowing the truth of Nile Valley history, so this is new to you. You should be more knowledgable than most of the members here at least, and a simple fact many pharaonic customs is still practiced in the North without realize it, you actually tell you something.

Funny the nude picture reminds me of the wedding dance in the North, during my grand parents days it use to be in the nude, mainly in front of female family members.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes africa was inhabited by the

Caucasoid (cushytes, berbers)

And

Negroid (bantu,nilotes)

Da hell?

Cushytes are at best mulattos. Don't think you can jump all the way to massa's room just yet half breed. You still living in the slave quarters.

Men lie. Women lie. DNA don't. Cushytes are 60% African and 40% Eurasian. So while there are genetic differences between east and west africans, you're still at best part NEGROID.

So please drop the caucasoid shyt. Mulatto or half breed is the more accurate term.

Last edited:

yates

All Star
Daps
That a foreign population came to the Americas and populated it while displacing the original inhabitants can be documented and verified though. Can we really say the same for Egypt? To say that Egypt was invaded is one thing, to say their racial make-up was flipped completely on it's head due to invasions is another and a little far fetched. I think there was some mixing of course, but not to the degree that's being claimed here, besides I don't think the DNA studies back up that claim anyway. Keep in mind I'm not arguing that the ancient Egyptians, or at least some of them, wouldn't be considered "black" according to current social standards, but I don't think anyone is justified in telling modern day Egyptians that they are frauds.

Lol there is plenty of documented evidence of middle eastern people migrating and settling in Egypt in the dynastic period. No one is arguing it became multi-ethnic, but it was originally an African state breh.

Do you think it is a mere coincidence that Egyptian civilisation was founded in the most southern part of the country, in damn near Sudan? If the founders came from the Middle East, then logically, Egyptian civilisation would have been founded in northern Egypt, around the delta.

I'm pretty sure "DNA studies" have shown even mummy to be genetically African too :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They became mixed after 20 dynasties. It's like saying America is mixed but it was native american for 10,000 fukking years before any white man stepped foot, now if you look at the history books you think america is a melting pot because of the last 400 years. Sorry but 400 < 10,0000 years.

All you need to do is google the very first Pharaoh. Tell me he isn't african.

Same shyt I'm trying to say breh. Original Egyptians were clearly NEGROID to start. Not too different from the modern south sudanese. Then thru the millennia they mixed with cacs. Which is how we get modern day east africans.

Egyptians started as black. Then became mulatto. Those mullato offspring now populate north and east Africa.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
What's the story with SOY keita?

He's saying here that that modern day Egyptians don't differ much from what ancient Egyptians looked like.

For those that believe that Egypt now is so drastically different racially from back then, when exactly do you believe that started to take place? It's hard to believe that a proud people like the Egyptians would mix so freely with outsiders and to that extent. Is there any genetic evidence for this? How could Arabs in the 7th century come through and change an overwhelmingly black population to an Arab one overnight when they couldn't even do that anywhere else.

Isn't it more realistic to say that the Egyptians were already a 'mixed" society before Pharaohnic society popped off? Just looking at how they portrayed themselves, some looked black, some didn't, some looked in between. So with that said is it really correct to tell a modern day Egyptian they aren't "real?" On what grounds?

because ancient egypt is one of the oldest, at one time india was not always dark in the south and light in the north, the north of india absorbed many invaders, thus you haev a mixed shade of people much like you do now, however the original inhabitants were more than likely one shade with gradual mixing. Look at a native american rally or look at AAs themselves they don't look like their original origin {in some cases}, but they all have their origin. The origin of ancient Egypt is black. The ones in Egypt today have a significant amount of J1, which is not native to africa. Just like R1A is not native to India.

The persians and Hitties ruled egypt for almost a thousand years, if America can change the face of such a vast land in just 400, imagine Egypt? They had far more plagues brought by invaders than small box against natives and that is vastly documented.

Last edited:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
lol I don't know why AA nikkas up in here arguing with horners bout this shyt.

Truth of the matter is that over the last 300 years, despite being stifled by white supremacy, west Africa and its descendants have contributed far more to modern civilisation than fukking Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia :mjlol:

Like it wasnt an AA that helped develop the lightbulb, AA's who made huge strides in computer science with the likes of people like mark dean who developed one of the worlds first PC's or the AA's that created the domain dotcom which we're using right now. Or the Nigerian who contributed to the development of the worlds first microprocessor. The black Americans who contributed to the development of the traffic light, fridge etc. People like Jerry Lawson who essentially created the video gaming industry. And don't get me started on our influence on popular culture.

Trust and believe, people of west African descent have a more than impressive history despite the obstacles we've faced. We don't need to dikkride a damn thing. Meanwhile y'all clowns on a hip hop board.

None of these clowns like @Lionking or @ababda can say a damn thing of any equivalent in recent history about motherfukkin Sudan and Somalia :dead:

Fall back man

Wow, you guys are really objective, you are nearly as worst as your some of your sisters in Lipstickalley, but i must admit they are smarter and better debaters by far. Let me say this, if someone accuse not being the real owners of your house or land how would you feel? or if someone made a blanket statement that Mark Dean was not the real developer of the PC's but someone else did it, and without proof, or that African Americans did not invent Jazz, Rock n Roll or Blues this was all done by White Americans. How would you feel about the accuser?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is recorded evidence that Egypt was controlled at different times by the Greeks, Romans, and to this day the Arabs. You don't think conquering armies moved people from their countries into the newly conquered lands?

Stop playing dumb. We're talking about 2000 years of foreign rule. There was loads of people moving into Egypt.

Daps

North Sudanese are just mulatto. They have part African DNA and part Eurasian DNA. While South Sudanese are almost fully African.

The most ancient monuments in Egypt (like the sphinx) and the first pharaohs (like Menes) show clear negroid features. While as you do into later dynasties, the monuments and pictures begin to look more mulatto.

It's obvious that the original Egyptians looked like the south sudanese. The north Sudanese are just the mulatto descendants of the pure African ancient Egyptians.

while i'm sure there were Ancient Egyptians looked like both modern Northern Sudanese/Upper Egyptians blacks of today and Southern Sudanese( among others Africans) whom are their descendants I don't know if i completely agree with the later half of your post considering the Kushytes of Ta-seti (the Mother of Ancient Egypt/Kemet) on average depicted themselves with phenotypescloser to modern black Upper Egyptian/Northern Sudanese you label mulatto type people than modern Southern Sudanese :comeon:

Egypt1-3.jpg

Egypt1-2.jpg

Egypt1-1.jpg

Egypt1.jpg

There was an important city in Upper Egypt called "Nubti" or the "Golden City" which was the original "Nubia" and perhaps the only place that the Egyptians designated as "Nubia".

"Nubia" [Nubti] references a city in Ta Shemu [Upper Egypt], and never references any kingdom south of Egypt, nor is it equivelant to Ta Seti.

- Ta-Seti "A-group" polity was amongst the discrete polities [e.g. Nagadan polities] along the lower Nile Valley, in 'predynastic Egypt'.

- There was no "Egypt" prior to unification into the single highly-structured and centralized Dynastic Egyptian nation.

- No nation of "Nubia" has ever existed - it is a Eurocentric corruption and misusage of a Nile Valley term, "Nubt" - presumably somewhere in upper Egypt.

- Ta-Seti, like other regions north of it, were eventually brought under a single unified and centralized "Dynastic" Egypt, and hence, what was Ta-Seti became part of Dynastic Egypt on the onset of the nation state.

- There were other polities beyond the reach of A-Group Ta-Seti, but the most notable amongst these was Yam, and/or the pre-cursor [Kerma] of Kush.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
When he says they didn't change, he means the 60% of Egypt you don't see on TV that look like this.
_45599968_3.jpg

They're usually the guys selling souvenirs at the pyramids. These are not arabs that's for sure. They're a lot of these guys in Kenya and Tanzania and they will tell you that they are not arab and native to africa BOLDLY.