AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Daps
take the universal flag off..ill give you two more chances or ill get nasty..IE get into you nasty..you wanna try?

How about you remove that mockery of the Honorable Farad Muhammad (Allah in person) from your picture? You fukkass nikka. Shut your bytch ass up and have a seat. You finna get roasted and embarassed.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
How about you remove that mockery of the Honorable Farad Muhammad (Allah in person) from your picture? You fukkass nikka. Shut your bytch ass up and have a seat. You finna get roasted and embarassed.
Your skinny busted tooth Sudanese pops would burn you alive if he found out that you Jock the Nation Gods..Damn..Shirk ass fraud!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got alot of Egyptian friends.

The Arab ones know they ain't real Egyptians lol.

I got one Egyptian friend who is darker than me. If you saw him you'd think he was black. The real Egyptians are still in the south. Adwar and them places.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Funny I was telling some arab this last week. we kept calling me brother. I gave him the :usure:. They are invaders. They have the audacity to talk about Israel meanwhile they're occupying African land. Arabians are not native to Africa.

As for people saying 'not sub-saharan' there are black people all over the continent of africa, it's like saying Greeks weren't white because they weren't Germanic. :dahell:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Ancient Egypt was a mix of races. that shyt was like a melting pot.
They became mixed after 20 dynasties. It's like saying America is mixed but it was native american for 10,000 fukking years before any white man stepped foot, now if you look at the history books you think america is a melting pot because of the last 400 years. Sorry but 400 < 10,0000 years.

All you need to do is google the very first Pharaoh. Tell me he isn't african.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
nikka add the whole sudan. Even tho the arab sudanis look like horners they arent us.

U guys are different

Your a nilotic if you from south sudan

Your arab if your northern
Which one are you, and which one occupied Egypt?

First Pharoah of Egypt
narmer_menes.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
egypt-sphinx-face-18290841.jpg
The real egyptian sure as hell arent negroid africans.

Then explain the sphinx? Clear prognasthism of the lower jaw. Full lips. And all the old pictures we've seen with a nose show that it's flat and wide.

The most famous monument in Egypt shows classical NEGROID features. So why would you say this?

Daps
Funny enough, most Bantu tribes have origin stories about the Nile.

1. Do you know of any Bantu group that worshipped Horus and Anubis?
2. Do you know of any Bantu group that used hieroglyphics?
3. Do you know of any Bantu group that built sphinxes and pyramids?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What's the story with SOY keita?

He's saying here that that modern day Egyptians don't differ much from what ancient Egyptians looked like.

For those that believe that Egypt now is so drastically different racially from back then, when exactly do you believe that started to take place? It's hard to believe that a proud people like the Egyptians would mix so freely with outsiders and to that extent. Is there any genetic evidence for this? How could Arabs in the 7th century come through and change an overwhelmingly black population to an Arab one overnight when they couldn't even do that anywhere else.

Isn't it more realistic to say that the Egyptians were already a 'mixed" society before Pharaohnic society popped off? Just looking at how they portrayed themselves, some looked black, some didn't, some looked in between. So with that said is it really correct to tell a modern day Egyptian they aren't "real?" On what grounds?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the story with SOY keita?

He's saying here that that modern day Egyptians don't differ much from what ancient Egyptians looked like.

For those that believe that Egypt now is so drastically different racially from back then, when exactly do you believe that started to take place? It's hard to believe that a proud people like the Egyptians would mix so freely with outsiders and to that extent. Is there any genetic evidence for this? How could Arabs in the 7th century come through and change an overwhelmingly black population to an Arab one overnight when they couldn't even do that anywhere else.

Isn't it more realistic to say that the Egyptians were already a 'mixed" society before Pharaohnic society popped off? Just looking at how they portrayed themselves, some looked black, some didn't, some looked in between. So with that said is it really correct to tell a modern day Egyptian they aren't "real?" On what grounds?

Look at North and South America 600 years ago. Compare it now.

Now imagine a similar movement but over 2000 years.

That's what happened to Egypt. Continual conquests is what changed the face of Egypt.

The same way the Americas have been changed by conquest.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I don't know why AA nikkas up in here arguing with horners bout this shyt.

Truth of the matter is that over the last 300 years, despite being stifled by white supremacy, west Africa and its descendants have contributed far more to modern civilisation than fukking Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia :mjlol:

Like it wasnt an AA that helped develop the lightbulb, AA's who made huge strides in computer science with the likes of people like mark dean who developed one of the worlds first PC's or the AA's that created the domain dotcom which we're using right now. Or the Nigerian who contributed to the development of the worlds first microprocessor. The black Americans who contributed to the development of the traffic light, fridge etc. People like Jerry Lawson who essentially created the video gaming industry. And don't get me started on our influence on popular culture.

Trust and believe, people of west African descent have a more than impressive history despite the obstacles we've faced. We don't need to dikkride a damn thing. Meanwhile y'all clowns on a hip hop board.

None of these clowns like @Lionking or @ababda can say a damn thing of any equivalent in recent history about motherfukkin Sudan and Somalia :dead:

Fall back man

Don't fall for the ole divide and conquer breh.

This nikka is just a cac.