AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
You had some culture such as the Azande and Shilluk who had advance art work and built impressive fortified villages. So all the societies in the south was not all the same.

I mean mainly nuer and dinka majority tribes in south sudan

Daps
South sudan are the least advanced african population through time
and you think that may have something to do with the British and subsequently the Khartoum government i put in place by the British intentionally under developing the region/now country and decades of non stop war devastating the little development which existed had anything to do with that:comeon:

the Rashida(an true arab tribe of Sudan) dwellings are even less advanced than most Southern Sudanese

017%5B1%5D.jpg

and outside a few one donkey towns Eastern Sudan(a region) of Northern Sudan is one of the most underdeveloped regions in the world with high malnutrition rates and little in the way as modern infrastructure
2gy_7114.jpg

bbbut it's just Southern Sudanese whom live backward and in the stone age in that region:comeon:

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
his culture and bloodline is partly from Yemen i guess, are you saying his full bloodline is from there (Arabian peninsula) ?

Not his full bloodline. his a arab thats african. Just how the turkish have mongolian blood in them and are mixed

yates

All Star
Daps
lol I don't know why AA nikkas up in here arguing with horners bout this shyt.

Truth of the matter is that over the last 300 years, despite being stifled by white supremacy, west Africa and its descendants have contributed far more to modern civilisation than fukking Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia :mjlol:

Like it wasnt an AA that helped develop the lightbulb, AA's who made huge strides in computer science with the likes of people like mark dean who developed one of the worlds first PC's or the AA's that created the domain dotcom which we're using right now. Or the Nigerian who contributed to the development of the worlds first microprocessor. The black Americans who contributed to the development of the traffic light, fridge etc. People like Jerry Lawson who essentially created the video gaming industry. And don't get me started on our influence on popular culture.

Trust and believe, people of west African descent have a more than impressive history despite the obstacles we've faced. We don't need to dikkride a damn thing. Meanwhile y'all clowns on a hip hop board.

None of these clowns like @Lionking or @ababda can say a damn thing of any equivalent in recent history about motherfukkin Sudan and Somalia :dead:

Fall back man

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
and you think that may have something to do with the British and subsequently the Khartoum government i put in place by the British intentionally under developing the region/now country and decades of non stop war devastating the little development which existed had anything to do with that:comeon:

the Rashida(an true arab tribe of Sudan) dwellings are even less advanced than most Southern Sudanese

017%5B1%5D.jpg

and outside a few one donkey towns Eastern Sudan(a region) of Northern Sudan is one of the most underdeveloped regions in the world with high malnutrition rates and little in the way as modern infrastructure
2gy_7114.jpg

bbbut it's just Southern Sudanese whom live backward and in the stone age in that region:comeon:

I dont care about south sudanis brother

Id rather the north run all of sudan. They can controll it better.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

017%5B1%5D.jpg

and outside a few one doney towns Eastern Sudan(a region) of Northern Sudan is one of the most underdeveloped regions in the world with high malnutrition rates and little in the way as modern isntrascture
2gy_7114.jpg

@ababda :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Lionking

Rookie
Daps

Truth of the matter is that over the last 300 years, despite being stifled by white supremacy, west Africa and its descendants have contributed far more to modern civilisation than fukking Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia :mjlol:

Like it wasnt an AA that helped develop the lightbulb, AA's who made huge strides in computer science with the likes of people like mark dean who developed one of the worlds first PC's or the AA's that created the domain dotcom which we're using right now. Or the Nigerian who contributed to the development of the worlds first microprocessor. The black Americans who contributed to the development of the traffic light, fridge etc. People like Jerry Lawson who essentially created the video gaming industry. And don't get me started on our influence on popular culture.

Trust and believe, people of west African descent have a more than impressive history despite the obstacles we've faced. We don't need to dikkride a damn thing. Meanwhile y'all clowns on a hip hop board.

None of these clowns like @Lionking or @ababda can say a damn thing of any equivalent in recent history about motherfukkin Sudan and Somalia :dead:

Fall back man

well done

Be proud of your culture. I wish more posters would see this

Daps

Fall back man

Those aren't horners. Those are white trolls or AA uncle toms.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
No, man. Punt was a trading partner.

Ta-Seti in Sudan is their ancestral homeland.

It was a trading partner, but they also claimed that they descended from the people of Punt. Similar to how Americans come from Europe.

Daps
i doubt ababa is a cac..
lol @ half sudani/cracka rocking the universal flag..

Shut your fakkit ass up uncle tom. Keep caping for these cacs.... I'll roast and embarass yo stupid ass. I don't give a fukk if i'm half colonist, I activated my internal melanin so I'm 100 percent negroid.

Daps
This thread sux balls. The cacs and uncle toms suck at trolling and suck at debating with actual evidence.